CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SmegmaLasagna

How do I select tiles in the Red Alert scenario editor?

1448738128_Schermopname(16).thumb.png.88e26b3626b962f37f2fa86abadec5f7.png

I want this pillar to cast a shadow on the road but it will have a roadtile underneath it. To solve this I would just have to copy and paste the upper tile from the other version, however I can not seem to find out how to select any tiles.

Hold Alt+Left Click the tile, Alt+Left Click somewhere else to select multiple titles. Ctrl+Insert is to copy the selection, Shift+Insert to paste.

Alt+Right Click removes your current selection.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By untitled83
      I'm trying to play ra1 online. I click on the "Play Online" which attempts to launch cncnet5.exe but it doesn't launch. The event viewer shows the following 2 events when i try to run the game
      Event 1
      Level: Error  Message: .NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.9151 -  Source: .NET Runtime ^^^ Not a very informative error
      Event 2
      level: Information source: windows error reporting Message: Fault bucket 1500961723287199156, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: cncnet5.exe P2: 5.0.0.0 P3: 5f4f87ab P4: cncnet5 P5: 5.0.0.0 P6: 5f4f87ab P7: 2 P8: 61 P9: FatalError P10:  To be fair, I'm a developer and i've got a .net development environment going (this is my work laptop as well) with every possible .net version for various reasons.  I've installed and uninstalled .net 3.5 a few times but still no success.
      Do we know if/when there will be a .net 4.5 version of cncnet?

• By Brainiac
      Does anyone else have this problem after the last update?, i cant play.

• By PizdaDestroy
      When someone starts a game my game crashed and it says ''Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation''
      Please help.
    • By Salvation
      Hello guys!
      I had a weird a weird issue.
      I'm currently developing a next version of CCRDX mod and i modified one civilian slot (C3 known as Shelly) as a buildable unit. As rules.ini i turned a value NamedCivilians=yes and with Ingame Strings editor i edited conquer.eng Shelly's name as a suitable unit name. Let's just say that Shelly is no more Shelly but her in-game name is Sniper.
      A few days ago i was testing a mission which had a Desert theater and i found out that if NamedCivilians is turned on, some of the civilian building names are really weird, such as "are you propse a draw?", etc.
      -> clicking on that building crashes game immediately.
      -> But when namedcivilians is turned off, the building name is "civilian building" and game won't crash anymore.
      -> But if NamedCivilians is turned off, my C3 slot unit name is "Civilian" and i can't edit the name. This is a quality issue.

Any ideas how to fix this issue?
      My goal: I want that each civilian building has a name "civilian building" and game won't crash and also i want that my C3 unit in-game name is Sniper.
      What i know is that editing rules.ini putting the name tag on a certain building can fix this, but it can also cause many crashes making my mod non-playable. I also tried to make a list of every Civilian building, put the Name=Civilian Building on it and insert these values under certain mission file, this worked 50-50.

I'm using Iran's PortableRA
    • By [GL]FaLCoN
      https://youtu.be/2xXnAxEfZZI
      in this video there is my problem:
      the problem is not in the internet ... this problem gets with me. if i turn on the device and enter the game quickly, i get this problem
      this problem occurs to me for a long time ... i have been using a laptop and this problem occurs to me, and now i am using a desktop machine which is much more powerful than my previous laptop and so far this problem occurs to me.

thank you for your cooperation <3