Grant

CnCNet Custom Maps - submit yours!

Posted (edited)

Fu3lman's "Gifts Ungiven" *Updated*

Players: 2-8

Mode agnostic.

Ore: 340,175

Tech: 12xOil, 8xPower, 8xMachine

Good for naval. Good for cooperative (2v2v2v2 / 4v4) and FFA.

giftsungiven.png

giftsungiven.map

Edited by Fu3lman
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

map updated. deleted.

Edited by Alpaca

First of five single player mission for Soviet campaign.

You playing for engineer. Your important target - to capture allies battle lab. You need to solve very many logical tasks for this. It's real hard, but interesting.

3 levels of difficulty in the mission. I recommend to play in hard level, but if it will be impossible, you can change it on medium or easy.

How to play: copy file "sov01t.map" on your game directory and start new campaign for Soviet.

sov1.jpg

sov01t.map

Edited by Human

Second of five single player mission for Soviet campaign.

You capture a base. Build a defence and destroy keys buildings.

3 levels of difficulty in the mission. I recommend to play in hard level, but if it will be impossible, you can change it on medium or easy.

How to play: copy file "sov02t.map" on your game directory and this mission will automatically start when you finish first mission. If you want to start this mission first, rename it on "sov01t.map" and start new campaign for Soviet.

P.S. nobody won it first time.

sov2.jpg

sov02t.map

Edited by Human

Third of five single player mission for Soviet campaign.

You need to help your allies destroy the white house. Be careful of lags, I recommend processor Pentium 4 or higher 🙂

How to play: copy file "sov03u.map" on your game directory and this mission will automatically start when you finish previously mission. If you want to start this mission first, rename it on "sov01t.map" and start new campaign for Soviet.

sov3.jpg

sov03u.map

Edited by Human

Fourth of five single player mission for Soviet campaign.

Your target - Mr. President. Build a powerful base and then capture him by Yuri. 

3 levels of difficulty in the mission. I recommend to play in hard level, but if it will be impossible, you can change it on medium or easy.

How to play: copy file "sov04s.map" on your game directory and this mission will automatically start when you finish previously mission. If you want to start this mission first, rename it on "sov01t.map" and start new campaign for Soviet.

sov4.jpg

sov04s.map

Edited by Human

Fifth of five single player mission for Soviet campaign.

You must survive.

3 levels of difficulty in the mission. I recommend to play in hard level, but if it will be impossible, you can change it on medium or easy.

How to play: copy file "sov05u.map" on your game directory and this mission will automatically start when you finish previously mission. If you want to start this mission first, rename it on "sov01t.map" and start new campaign for Soviet.

sov5.jpg

sov05u.map

2-8 player.

terrain: restricted, heterogenous

ressources: low to medium

Asymmetric, but all player have about the same amount of ore and access to oil derricks.

do13wopre588.png

do14wo.map

Edited by Messiah

2-8 player.

terrain: extreme restricted

ressources: medium

Asymmetric, but all players have about the same amount of ore and access to oil derricks.

HWM14i.png

hwm8pl2.map

Edited by Messiah