Andy pushing with "Zen"

VWWWWWWWWWWW

1 hour ago, Gun_Man said:

interesting...admin should make sure those nicks dont both belong to him

it's 2018 not hard to hide ip's etc. also if he wanted to push he is not idiot to use same email to push himself , 

No idea if they're both his nicks or not, but if "Zen" isn't also him then that just means he's getting free wins from some nerdy friend of his. 

44 minutes ago, DoDger said:

this qm needs to have nick limitation 2-3 as max i hv heard about pushin/ rank busting on 0 point nicks ever since i got bk into the game

Lots of other issues too. Tons of laming. And now there are lots of errors at start that result in you losing pts in 3sec. Or opponent doesn't load and somehow you lose pts. Think zigzag woulda been the one to deal with this stuff. Not sure any1 else has taken his place

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, DoDger said:

this qm needs to have nick limitation 2-3 as max i hv heard about pushin/ rank busting on 0 point nicks ever since i got bk into the game

the problem is this qm is free, and you can make unlimited emails to play with maximum nicks :(

My closing remarks because this is ridiculous and I really don't even care either way.

• I was rank 1 and rank 2 last month with a 96% winrate on my main, I had tons of losses on my rank 2 account that I was just having fun on, people I lost to on my rank 2 account I had 100% winrate on my main. (people said I pushed that month too even though my last 3 games were vs Tim 3-0 and extremely high winrate vs Jeen all month)

• I don't know Zen and don't talk to him outside of QM.

• I go QM and I play whoever I match against, I don't set up games or plan series vs players.

• There's nothing against the rules to losing to a player on an account you don't care about for whatever reason, and then beating them on a different account 2 weeks later.

• I am the best player vs Yuri on this entire game.

• win times don't mean shit, I play an aggressive style and often take risky plays, engineers, seals, rushes. Initiate rushes on small maps.

• you cherry picking my losses vs a certain player which weren't even in a series, is just witch hunting. (while completely ignoring other things like Marko beating Marsh 10-0 on the last day of Aug or Csoh playing against his own accounts in May, which he still uses to this day. Or Csoh pushing with Jeen and Zain this month beating them 10-15 games in a row in succession and continued to beat Zain 100% of the games they played (McTapper) https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/10-2018/yr/player/LifeCoach

And then you having the audacity to come here and be like, "yeah it's a clear push because you lost games on other accounts early in the month." Not even taking into acount YvY matchup has a huge luck factor on most maps or taking in other factors like I'm usually hung over so when I am I go on my other accounts to avoid losses on my main.

You are acting like I consistently fed Zen points then took them away on my main when that is not the case. I didn't even look at it but I am guessing if I went 12-1 with him on my other accounts I probably gave him like 250 points. Yet he has 1200 right now so I was not the reason he got points.

• I dominate the ladder every month and destroy everyone I play if that's considered pushing to you then more power to ya.

- Andy

Edited by Andy.
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Andy. said:

My closing remarks because this is ridiculous and I really don't even care either way.

• I was rank 1 and rank 2 last month with a 96% winrate on my main, I had tons of losses on my rank 2 account that I was just having fun on, people I lost to on my rank 2 account I had 100% winrate on my main. (people said I pushed that month too even though my last 3 games were vs Tim 3-0 and extremely high winrate vs Jeen all month)

• I don't know Zen and don't talk to him outside of QM.

• I go QM and I play whoever I match against, I don't set up games or plan series vs players.

• There's nothing against the rules to losing to a player on an account you don't care about for whatever reason, and then beating them on a different account 2 weeks later.

• I am the best player vs Yuri on this entire game.

• win times don't mean shit, I play an aggressive style and often take risky plays, engineers, seals, rushes. Initiate rushes on small maps.

• you cherry picking my losses vs a certain player which weren't even in a series, is just witch hunting. (while completely ignoring other things like Marko beating Marsh 10-0 on the last day of Aug or Csoh playing against his own accounts in May, which he still uses to this day. Or Csoh pushing with Jeen and Zain this month beating them 10-15 games in a row in succession and continued to beat Zain 100% of the games they played (McTapper) https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/10-2018/yr/player/LifeCoach

And then you having the audacity to come here and be like, "yeah it's a clear push because you lost games on other accounts early in the month." Not even taking into acount YvY matchup has a huge luck factor on most maps or taking in other factors like I'm usually hung over so when I am I go on my other accounts to avoid losses on my main.

You are acting like I consistently fed Zen points then took them away on my main when that is not the case. I didn't even look at it but I am guessing if I went 12-1 with him on my other accounts I probably gave him like 250 points. Yet he has 1200 right now so I was not the reason he got points.

• I dominate the ladder every month and destroy everyone I play if that's considered pushing to you then more power to ya.

- Andy

It's nothing new to me tbh, you even pushed last month potentially, 

see this andy 18-0'ed this guy :D https://staging.cnc-comm.com/ladder/9-2018/yr/player/ghfghfghfg

I already reported his last push to "xme" but since andy is smart guy, and he is using ip changers etc or maybe his friends pushing him ,
i am pretty sure this gfgfgf guy and zen guy is the same person,  he is crazy and i can expect him to make tons of emails to cheat as he makes money out of gaming , 

Andy, why or how could you go 29-0 against a player, have a 96% win rate vs. all, but yet go 1-12 against the same player on different accounts? Either it's a blatant push, or it's a not so blatant push with you just giving free wins as you mess around. The problem with the later is that it happened repeatedly to the point where dumb luck of match ups and matching isn't helpful to your case. 

• Upvote 1

I played that guy's yuri and he is decent with it. He wouldn't beat that guy 29-0. And you don't just beat a yuri player with rushes over and over lmao.

I should also add, that the only time I matched Andy on his main nick this month, it showed him not load, then I got some error at start of game that resulted in me just losing pts in 3sec. Don't think he caused it since it happened to me vs other people also, but then I tried to match him again and he was gone. Then I started matching Zen right after lols

Edited by VWWWWWWWWWWW
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Most of my losses vs him were early in the month correct? I'm sure it was scatter across about a week or two of play, but realistically it's not a lot of games, it's just 2 series if you look at it that way.

I party alot and I will come home drunk sometimes and play some games, I will play like shit and lose and not care. last month when I played Tim I was hung over as fuck and wasn't in the best condition to play and he 5-1'd me. If I did that another night that would be just like this 12-1 you are bringing up, but at the end of the month I 3-0'd Tim easily and took rank 1, it's the same situation.

Anyways I learned from this and now when I come up drunk or if I am hung over I just play on another account.

I'd also like to point out that this is one of those chinese players that does dumb fucking things like conscript rushes or walking engineers in a YvY across CS.

Also CNCNet is random, so I don't even know who I am playing, I just go on and play whoever.

• Confused 1

It's really not interesting at all, take out the losses I had early on in the month and it wouldn't even be looked at, and me and him both played vs other players the entire month, him gaining 5x more points against others than he won vs me.

You beat a decent Yuri player 29-0, many of them in like 2min with allies? When I played Zen he walled his mcv every game. You're saying you managed to engi rush him or seal him most of those games? All of which are very easy to stop with yuri? AND it just happens that you lost to this guy 12 times on your other nicks?  Because you were "drunk"? Lol

And tons of the individual games between you two look very suspicious also. One game he beat you while only making like 1 miner, 0 tanks?

I don't think you're fooling anyone. You tried to prove you're not a 1-trick pony with OP Yuri. You then noob bashed, lamed everyone, and pushed. Pathetic. My yuri is horrible. Beat my yuri even 5-0 on stream? Or vs Any1 else? Should be easy after 29-0 vs that guy. Should only take you 10-15min with your awesome rushes

Edited by VWWWWWWWWWWW
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1