Andy pushing with "Zen"

VWWWWWWWWWWW

56 minutes ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

You beat a decent Yuri player 29-0, many of them in like 2min with allies? When I played Zen he walled his mcv every game. You're saying you managed to engi rush him or seal him most of those games? All of which are very easy to stop with yuri? AND it just happens that you lost to this guy 12 times on your other nicks?  Because you were "drunk"? Lol

And tons of the individual games between you two look very suspicious also. One game he beat you while only making like 1 miner, 0 tanks?

I don't think you're fooling anyone. You tried to prove you're not a 1-trick pony with OP Yuri. You then noob bashed, lamed everyone, and pushed. Pathetic. My yuri is horrible. Beat my yuri even 5-0 on stream? Or vs Any1 else? Should be easy after 29-0 vs that guy. Should only take you 10-15min with your awesome rushes

You guys are putting too much emphasis on the losses I had early on in the month, if it's early on in the month and I have no points I don't care if I lose games, I just start a new name if things go bad and start fresh, then I can go back to my other nicks when I am drunk / hung over or just trying something new.

You keep ignoring all the other suspicious shit. How you beat a decent/good yuri player 29-0 (who walled his mcv each game I matched him) with allies. much of the time in 2min while he has beat other players better than you. How he beat you on one of your other nicks with 1 miner, 0 tanks? There's so much here that points to pushing and I probably only spent 2-3min looking at your games. That's not coincidence.  Why not see you play someone's Yuri on stream with allies? I mean I think we would expect you to beat them most games in a few minutes?

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Andy. said:

My closing remarks because this is ridiculous and I really don't even care either way.

Making alot of posts for someone who doesnt care.

Anyway like matt allready stated you are a one trick pony with mediocre skills at best. You are the biggest narcissist and pathological liar i ever met in this game. i NEVER see you beating good players consistently. as a matter of fact i've never lost to your allied and soviet besides a few times where u got a cheap engi win. whenever you feel confident after u been pushing and finally accept to play a good player as non yuri u get slapped and bail the next game saying u are tired, drunk, cold fingers w/e. take away all these games against zen and u'll only find games against lower skilled plyers and some games against good players where you lost 90% of them and NEVER more then 1 in a row because u knew they would have taken more of ur points. 

this together with all the obvious evidence everyone else allready pointed out and you always boasting in discord abour being rank 1 which is clearly very important for ur ego makes it pretty clear to me you have no problem to go this far pushing your way into rank1 to feed ur narcissism.

Like i told you many times before, your words dont hold any value as you are always making up stuff and twisting facts so i wonder how you expect ppl to believe ur dodgy excuses here. also your attempt to redeem yourself by giving out prizemoney for qm next month is laughable. 100% sure not a penny will be rewarded to the ppl who reach thespots you claim to award. dident you claim you would do something similar and not play yourself this month?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, heldro said:

Making alot of posts for someone who doesnt care.

Anyway like matt allready stated you are a one trick pony with mediocre skills at best. You are the biggest narcissist and pathological liar i ever met in this game. i NEVER see you beating good players consistently. as a matter of fact i've never lost to your allied and soviet besides a few times where u got a cheap engi win. whenever you feel confident after u been pushing and finally accept to play a good player as non yuri u get slapped and bail the next game saying u are tired, drunk, cold fingers w/e. take away all these games against zen and u'll only find games against lower skilled plyers and some games against good players where you lost 90% of them and NEVER more then 1 in a row because u knew they would have taken more of ur points. 

this together with all the obvious evidence everyone else allready pointed out and you always boasting in discord abour being rank 1 which is clearly very important for ur ego makes it pretty clear to me you have no problem to go this far pushing your way into rank1 to feed ur narcissism.

Like i told you many times before, your words dont hold any value as you are always making up stuff and twisting facts so i wonder how you expect ppl to believe ur dodgy excuses here. also your attempt to redeem yourself by giving out prizemoney for qm next month is laughable. 100% sure not a penny will be rewarded to the ppl who reach thespots you claim to award. dident you claim you would do something similar and not play yourself this month?

yep , last month he said that he won't be qming next month but here he is qming and pushing like a pro :D 

Andy you need a break, just enjoy the game don't kill the fun ;) 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jeen said:

I was travelling and now just back where I see andy gettin rank 1 with an obvious push. 

Does that indicate ppl can push and get away with it because I see admins did nothing.

well , sort of lol.

but admins can't really do anything tbh, they need to develop some tools in future to catch pushing etc. auto ss , in game chat rec. and other creative things too which can help stop pushing potentially.

On 10/31/2018 at 2:52 PM, heldro said:

being rank 1 is clearly very important for ur ego makes it pretty clear to me you have no problem to go this far pushing your way into rank1 to feed ur narcissism.

/thread

Edited by iTzBryan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/31/2018 at 4:30 PM, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

My yuri is horrible. Beat my yuri even 5-0 on stream? Or vs Any1 else? Should be easy after 29-0 vs that guy. Should only take you 10-15min with your awesome rushes

True. Let's show us your fabulous rush which 29 in rows, but does not work when you are "drunk". So let's do it when you are not drunk. I'm interested to see it !

I don't know if it's the old andy from xwis, but if it's him, he cheated/president ifv/pushed/dc'ed/washed/maphacked and all the stuff you can't even imagine !

Edited by LeOwNzAll
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LeOwNzAll said:

I don't know if it's the old andy from xwis, but if it's him, he cheated/president ifv/pushed/dc'ed/washed/maphacked and all the stuff you can't even imagine !

Yup, can confirm some of that. 

What's done is done and in the past, CNCNet is a new grounds where I believe maphacking/trainer based cheating is not possible, however Andy will always remain in the club of SirAlex types to me. 

You got SirAlex + Andy as the top tier of the club, and then players like Sunny, kickyou73, and many others in the next tier.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

Yup, can confirm some of that. 

What's done is done and in the past, CNCNet is a new grounds where I believe maphacking/trainer based cheating is not possible, however Andy will always remain in the club of SirAlex types to me. 

You got SirAlex + Andy as the top tier of the club, and then players like Sunny, kickyou73, and many others in the next tier.

Everyone cheated back in the day, when I was young on WOL and early XWIS I used to president people and build rambos for fun because I got bored of the game, but the people you have respect for and think are good players were all map hacking and fogging etc, they just hid it which makes them even worse than what I did when I was younger.

The fact remains you can't cheat on CNCNet and I am still at the top while you and your m8s just can't compete with me or anyone you mention so to make yourself feel better you call us cheaters, understandable that's how most low level players are.. that's why you guys never improve you just cry about how people cheat and how Yuri is OP.

The irony of it all is that Leo and his french m8s Oliver etc were all map hackers who all got caught and then Leo disappeared. :D

Edited by Andy.

17 hours ago, Andy. said:

Everyone cheated back in the day, when I was young on WOL and early XWIS I used to president people and build rambos

TRUE.

for fun because I got bored of the game

FALSE. Even in competitive match. I can remember that you used it in both QM / CM.

, but the people you have respect for and think are good players were all map hacking and fogging etc, they just hid it

FALSE. tomi, polyvinyl, bapor, matirjn, deso, inev3rdie, six etc. True TOP players never cheated.

The irony of it all is that Leo and his french m8s Oliver etc were all map hackers who all got caught and then Leo disappeared.

False. You can check all strike team forum / xcc forum / wol forum. Good luck to find something !

Anyway you are right now, apparently we can't cheat in the game, but push is still there as you showed us.

You seem pretty arrogant for a very old game where there is no one good now. Show us that you can be the best without push. I hope someone will shut your mouth :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LeOwNzAll said:

Anyway you are right now, apparently we can't cheat in the game, but push is still there as you showed us.

You seem pretty arrogant for a very old game where there is no one good now. Show us that you can be the best without push. I hope someone will shut your mouth :)

Instead of making false claims about pushes that didn't happen how about you come take rank 1 then?

The problem with this community is people like you that aren't even good will say things like "no one good is playing" if everyone thought that way then there would be no one playing.. by the way nice loss against Matt in QM. :D

51 minutes ago, Stoneman said:

It is telling that Andy keeps ignoring Matt's request for a best of five series on stream. 

I'm currently 2-0 with Matt this month in QM both games he DC'd after he lost, anyways I don't care to FFG unless someone puts money up to see my games or someone sets up a tournament then I will participate, other than that I will just be QMing when I want to play.

Edited by Andy.

4 hours ago, Andy. said:

I'm currently 2-0 with Matt this month in QM both games he DC'd after he lost, anyways I don't care to FFG unless someone puts money up to see my games or someone sets up a tournament then I will participate, other than that I will just be QMing when I want to play.

DC'd  after I lost? LOL. The only game you actually played vs me you were Yuri and still lost. The only other time we matched it showed you not load and then the game error'd and it gave you pts. Hilarious that you try to tell people I DC'd after I lost. The game was 3sec long. You also logged off once you saw you were matching me. Took the free pts and ran. 

I mean I could say we could both put up money, and winner takes all....but people like you will always have an excuse to avoid playing people you know are better than you. You're terrified of getting exposed but everyone already knows you're a very average player. Except most average players don't lame/bail/push. Not to mention claiming they're the best ever lol....

Edited by VWWWWWWWWWWW
  • Upvote 1