CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
4.eyes

Daddy has been muted for like 2 years, now. How about another chance?

Is a permanent mute, for all of my life, really necessary? If my mute got lifted, I'd be a good boy: I'd never even say a peep in the lobby; I've learned my lesson.

I mainly play Arena FFA, and I need everyone to choose their positions before starting, but I can't tell them that, so all I can do is wait and kick, while they chant, "Noob host sleeping". So lots of people's times are just being wasted when they enter the waiting list for my games.

Then in the game, I'm frequently taunted and insulted for my superior strategies, and I can't say anything back. Also, I can't host Crate games because Crate enthusiasts aren't gonna join if they don't know it's a Crate game. (The mute doesn't allow me to title my games.)

Thx,

Love,

Daddy

Edited by 4.eyes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By hosin
      I was connecting to the TS game lobby through cncnet, and found that i entered the chatting channel of RA. The rooms shown on the left is for TS, but the chat room in the middle isfor RA. Do they share the channel or how can I fix the problem?
    • By JL_Stinger
      I just installed Red Alert 1 from cncnet and the game wont start.
      If I double click ra95.exe nothing happens. If I use RA95Launcher the launcher screen opens, but if I click "play offline" it closes and the game does not open. If I choose skirmish, then Launch Game the window minimizes for a few seconds then returns to normal without the game starting. In none of these cases is there any a Red Alert in my Task Manager.
      I have Windows 8.1
    • By scholarshipmoneynow
      I downloaded and installed the Red Alert game, I've been playing one on one vs the computer for a couple weeks.. I'd love to play the missions again.  How do I do that?
    • By drhodes
      Having an issue logging into online lobby. When I go to log-in it says...
      "ERROR :Closing Link: drhodes by Prothid.NY.US.GameSurge.net (G-lined)"
      And it continues to try and boot up but it continues to say Error each time. There are four of us all trying to play online together from the same same location and we are all having the same issue. 
      Any ideas? Just played online yesterday.

Thanks

• By Heraclitus
      Played Red Alert for about a year both via the CnCNet download and via Porting Kit. Today, after an automatic update which required the computer to restart (not sure what was updated), none of these work anymore. I start the application but nothing happens. I tried reinstalling, restarting computer, clearing Porting Kit caches, etc. To no avail. Anybody else have this problem?

Edit: iMac late 2012, macOS Mojave 10.14.2, 2.9GHz i5, 8GB memory