CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hosin

chatting channel problem

Question

I was connecting to the TS game lobby through cncnet, and found that i entered the chatting channel of RA. The rooms shown on the left is for TS, but the chat room in the middle isfor RA. Do they share the channel or how can I fix the problem?

1 answer to this question

There is one chat channel for TS and RA and other games too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bladesres2
      Getting a GAme EDitor to work on you version of C&C TS FS
      i enjoyed the old school versiion of C&C TS
      but now with the new  ops system i cant play it like i used to i played it thur with out cheating whilei was in high school  looong time ago - about 20 year now ( was shown game by my USMC recuriter )
      i found your remake and it work on my computer but only issuse is the old school editor i enjoyed  to prolong my fun  does not want to work on your or even the newest C&C muitlptle pack ( steam download )
      ( it allowed builind to almost be industrable  and carry diffrent weapon then were given when installed / and medic could be enginner  / MCV was free to buy on 1st missing / heilcpoter were fre and cheap ... ect )
      Sun2k edit master code for the key gen ( website for help has been discontinuted ) but can still be found
      Tiberian Sun Abyss Downloads
      http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/animationmasters/
      Sun Edit 2K
      Sun Edit 2k Key Generator
      Please help ..... love to give NOD their asses handed to them self once aging
      Sun2k edit master code for the key gen.txt
    • By Helbo
      Hello everyone, I was very happy that I had found a command, to enable Trigger triggers, [IsCoopMode = Yes], and when I go out to edit the map, and Skirmish game, boom, goodbye game. Suddenly everything was crashed and this error came out, what could it be?

I miss the game when there are 2 AI created manually, no matter what I do crashes, some solution to this or this has no solution ?.
    • By Ryzom
      Hello

is there any plans to add the random map generator to cncnet launcher? 
      it was a cool feature in the original game.
    • By Amph
      hi, how to build this for fun on skirmish, what i need to change on the firestorm.ini?
    • By sadspider
      Any decent guides on modding RA1?  Also i'm after a decent Map Maker.  I used to use final alert back in the day and you could generate a map from a .bmp image.  Are there any map editors for RA1 that do the same?  I have seen the sticky thread on links but the Red alert 1 link is dead.
      Thanks in advance.