CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It will be more challenge if you make a tournament in cncnet. because with tournament the players will increase and it will be more fun. I can support the tournament by money . For example, the winner team will get 100 dollars and the second place team will get 50 dollars.After that the cncnet will have budget for every tournament. After the first tournament we can announcement that every player should pay 5 dollar for every tournament.

thank you,

Best regards.

Moved. The "Suggestions" forum is about the remasters, not about CnCNet...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DanielSama
      Hey!
      I played from this site earlier without any problems even from two computers in my house.
      - 1 - Adter an update the secondary Computer became Laggy in the games which made lag to the other players aswell,
      - 2 - Now after some time I havereinstalled it on my main PC and the Yuris Revenge runs CORRECTLY itslef but after I install CnCnet from this site, I can launch the lobby but joining a game will cause me black screen with sound.
      To set compatibilities to Windows 7 didn't fixed the problem.
      Windows 7 operational system.
      Also if it helps you I got KABOOM once.
      Thank you!
    • By Alpaca
      I re installed the game (because of MOmega..) and after fresh install , these happenin:
      my radar was working but went black after a game and keeps black on games. (YR)
      Im changing renderer and game freezes  half sec every minute.
      and there is a troll in my host room  I cant BLOCK him because I CANT SEE THE ANNOYING TROLL on players list on right side bar
      my question is:
      WT actual F?

• By Jeen
      So I keep getting this issue whenever I minimize the client and do something else.
      Check the attachment for more detail

How can I fix this?

• By Hamsterwheel
      Hey guys, I seem to have a bit of a problem. I just made my first map using the editor and saved it as .yrm in the custom map folder of Red Alert 2. I've selected a particular game type but unfortunately it still doesn't show up in the folder. I've tried this multiple times with several maps but I simply can't get them to show up in game. Any reason as to why I'm having this issue?
      Here's a video of the map, the location of the map inside the RA2 directory and me trying to find it in game:
      https://youtu.be/KdKa2PZjLrk
      Thanks in advance.
    • By mc_millian
      Greetings,

I am so glad to finally have the ability to play Yuris Revenge on my Windows 10 operating system, via CnC.Net.
      One issue I am having is with the Yuris Revenge expansion pack.
      The version I am using is the  (E.A.) Origin Command and conquer 17 edition.
      If playing as the Yuri faction, I cannot seem to build the Yuri Tech center and also I cannot build the floating disc ufo's.
      I have actually tried to edit the configuration settings (Rules ini) to change the prerequisites to where only the Yuri weapons factory was needed.
      Either way, it seems impossible to build the floating discs.
      The icon to build them simply never show up in the side bar.
      They do not exist when running the game.
      Can someone please help me with this?
      Everything else seems to work perfectly.
      Thank you in advance