CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DEmblem

Buddy keeps getting g-line banned

A buddy of mine called Artan1s keeps getting G-line banned for no reason.
Even when he tries to remove his ban, he just gets banned again. Is there anything to do about this?
Wasn't sure where to post this so I posted this here.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By qymon
      It is a really shame but I have to report that in China there are many guys cheating in mutiplayer games in Mental Omega on CnCNet. This makes many players fear to join a pubilc game lobby.The situation is not good at all.Are there any ways to prevent cheating?
      I have tried one cheat tool. It has many cheat functions but most of them can not function in mutiplayer games.I think it must be the result of the hard working of the WestWood studio and you CnCNet groups to eradicate cheating.
      However,there are still a few functions that still works.The cheat tool, which seems to cheat through editing the data in computer's memory,can still do such things:
      1.Change the sight of the unit you select,then make most of the shroud removed.
        How much shroud one player has removed seems won't sync with other players so it won't cause sync error?
      2.Break the limits of building structures. That's to say, cheaters can build everywhere.
        Maybe the judgement on building structures is local and won't cause sync error?
      3.Break the limits of tech level or other things to produce a unit.
        I have no idea how it managed to do this,but the cheater can build every units registered in ini files,ignoring building limits.

Meanwhile,players with modified ini files seem still able to start games with others and the warning "the player modified his game" seems appear for everyone,including innocent ones.We players have no idea when join in a public game lobby.
      Cheat problems are serious nowadays in Mental Omega.Are there any ways to prevent these kinds of cheating? We players need your technical help.
    • By DEmblem
      I want to play with a buddy of mine, but he keeps getting g-line banned for no reason.
      His IGN: Artan1s

Requesting an unban through the site didn't do anything, since he just got banned again over and over.
    • By sniperammow
      tsso yea I am not able to play host a game while someone else on my network is playing in the same lobby. everything is fine until i try to lunch the game, my menu just freezes for like 20 seconds and nothing happens.

Specs:
      i7 7700
      16 gig ram
      gtx 1070 
      wireless connection(i know your disappointed too)

thx in advance to anyone helping!! :D
    • By King_Pyrrhus981
      So I previously had your CnCNet client for Red Alert 2/Yuri's working on my Windows 10 computer. One day, when I would click on the shortcut for the client nothing would happen. I was not even giving an error message or anything, just nothing. I tried rebooting, reinstalling C&CNet, Reinstalling Red Alert 2/Yuri's. The best that would happen is that the game would work one or two times, then back to the client not even starting.
      I have Red Alert 2/Yuri's on Origin and my operating system is Windows 10. I also did a search on your forums and I wasn't able to find any other posts regarding this issue - if I missed one I apologize.
      Thanks for the help!