Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By carlitosway
      I recently updated my MacBook to macOS Mojave, and after the update the CNCNet application simply doesn't work. I've been trying for days now, but to no avail. I even tried to uninstall and install the application again, but nothing works. Is this something that you are working on? I really want to play some good old Tiberian Sun

Also; are there anybody else with the same problem out there?
    • By Eisengeist
      I only got to play C&C Sole Survivor a little while before the servers went down and didn't get to try all its modes but it was pretty cool having every unit controlled by a player.   Plus some of the more elusive units made an appearance.   Isn't it the only game where you could play as a Viceroid, or at least the classic style Viceroid?  Hopefully it wouldn't be too big a project to build it into the remasters.
    • By GradualyWatermelon
      Free to download. you will need SHP Builder's Cameo Generator to add text on the cameo.

techniicon.zip
    • By GradualyWatermelon
      How to add new infantry:
      To add new infantry to a map, open a text program (Obviously), type in [InfantryTypes] in a map,

now find [InfantryTypes] in rules.ini (Or firestrm.ini)

make sure that you're adding new infantry under the last infantry (For example, in Yuri's Revenge, the last infantry to be added is YADOG (Yuri's Soviet attack dog) and it's the 65th infantry.) now let's add the new infantry, make it the 66th infantry, and give it a name.

Now, all we have to do is give it rules flags to make available (Make sure you give it Sprites or it will be invisible). Before we test if it works, let's give it a new weapon. (Optional) Now that we did that, let's see if it works!

And look at that! I can hire it, I can move it around, and its weapon works! you can also add new vehicles/aircraft/buildings by doing this but vehicles, aircraft, and buildings have their own lists. such as [VehicleTypes], [AircraftTypes], and [BuildingTypes]. (END OF TUTORIAL)
    • By DummyMike
      I've forgotten my password for my account and the password reset seems to not be working(I created this temporary dummy account to login and ask this question).
      When I indicate that I've forgotten my password, it prompts me to enter my email address and says it will email me password reset instructions.  But it's been several hours and I have not received the email.

-Mike