CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FunkyFr3sh

How to add CnCNet Online/LAN/Skirmish support to any old existing or newly created mod

Below you can find a tutorial about adding support for any mod to CnCNet. No matter if you created the mod or if it's a random mod you found somewhere on the internet. Make sure you check the README.txt.

http://downloads.cncnet.org/ExampleMod.zip

Works for Tiberian Sun, Red Alert and Tiberian Dawn.

How about Yuri's Revenge mods?

Do I really need to build a c# developing environment and make use of the source code on github ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dengus
      Does anyone have any tips on how to get Tiberian Sun to scroll smoothly when setting scroll to keyboard keys? I set scroll to wasd and the arrow keys and both times it will only scroll the screen a small amount and then stop.
    • By Denzel
      Hi All,
      I recently purchases CC Tiberian Sun on disk having played it as a kid some 15 years ago (ehhh). I Have tried the disk on 2 laptops. On my mums older laptop the game downloads but just doesnt work when I load it up. It asks for me to update however nothing happens.
      When i try on my newer laptop i get a OLEAUT32.DLL error which after a quick google i download an updated .d.ll  however this hasnt helped. Does anyone know how to get round the error? Do i need to configure anything on my laptop?
      I have downloaded the game from this website however it only partially fills the screen i would prefer to play through the disk.
      Thanks

• By YEETMAN
      tiberuim nothing spicy blue version.mpr So i created this map with finalsun i think it was. i just have trouble starting or letting the game pick it up for me to play it. Is there something im missing? is there something else i also need to do in order for it work?

• By Micco
      Trying to join ladders but dont get verify email. Trying to get new verify email again and again but never receiving email. Have already checked trash folders etc...
      Can only closed circle play ladder games, you fear one new noobie challenger?