CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zaccie94

Noticeable Faction Emblems

Similar to the Convert Operations expansion, Where the GDI & NOD emblems appear on structures like the con-yard & hand of NOD in convert ops. Make them appear especially to structures both factions share like the Power-plant, Refinery, Comm-center etc.. Just like in C&C3TW. Logos/Emblems were on "everything" which made it felt authentic to the factions. It'll benefit Online multiplayer making it easy for players to identify what faction that structure belongs to. This maybe a small detail but it could change the way the game feels & play in a positive true C&C way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Soviet Reaper Dragon
      As any of you fellow traditionalists out there remember about the very first Command & Conquer game, The Global Defense Initiative's armies wore Gold and The Brotherhood Of NOD's armies wore Grey.
      The remastered version is almost complete except for this one minor crucial detail. GDI still has the option of choosing Gold as their color, however Grey is missing and traditionalist Brotherhood Of NOD players like me cannot select it, but must settle for second best in choosing Red when playing as NOD.
      Has anyone else told the developers about this and suggested they remedy this acute annoyance by adding in Grey to one of the downloadable updates for C&C Remastered?
      🤔

• By Xeroyashar
      how can I do i put zombie mission civilan my map ?

(Türk var mı varsa yardımcı olabilir mi )
    • By drknox88
      I installed the Origin C&C Generals version of Yuri's Revenge, then I installed Purple Alert. The Purple Alert launcher loads fine, but when I click "Launch Purple Alert" the C&C Generals "Ra2 or YR" launcher pops up. When I click YR it just loads the Vanilla YR. Is there any way to bypass something so that I can play Purple Alert? I played it years ago when I had the non C&C Generals version and it was the best mod ever!
    • By scut
      Hi all
      I'm now knee-deep in TD SP mapping and am starting to run into questions that I can't answer via Nyerguds guide, opening the default maps or a lot of googling.
      Is there anyway to improve the AI on gunboats? They seem to find one target and fixate on it until it's dead. If it moves out of range they won't change target to anything else. This is on the "Hunt" AI used by gunboats in all the campaign maps. I've tried putting gunboats in a difference House (Multi3) and using "All to Hunt" on them to refresh their AI state and hopefully get them to re-target, but "All to Hunt" kicks in for every AI unit in every House.
      I've also tried creating them as a teamtype and giving them MOVE-HUNT-MOVE-HUNT instructions to try to refresh their AI (I had hoped they would ignore the move instructions), but that just results in them swanning around in the water in a really weird manner.
      I'm unsure where newly built Orca's will arrive from? I have a House (located SE map corner) where the reinforcement edge is set to South, but Orca's seem to come in from the right side of the map, or from the top-right corner? Do player A-10's always come from the top-left corner of the map? Is there anyway to control this? If Chinooks are buildlevel 98 and so are Wooden Fences, is there anyway to give the player the ability to built Chinooks without Fences, or is that just how it is?
    • By FistOFun
      Is there a way to attack move? Also is there a way to put a way point for buildings?

I grew up with the original C&C and I appreciate they didn't include these features, but I find them rather fundamental now.

Many thanks for any response.