CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Core Defender...

Amph

• 4 months later...

Open FIrestorm.ini (recommentd using notepad) 

Search: [DEFENDER]

Change: Owner=Civilian to Owner=GDI,Nod if you want your Core Defender to be build on both Factions.

Thats should be all.

(If it still doesnt appear on your War Factory after new changes try include function Prerequisite=PROC whitch means the specific unit has to be built after you have Refinery build)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Aquaman183
      Hello everyone! I just found out about finalsun and I'm excited to start trying to map some multiplayer maps. I looked online and in the forum some and the best tutorial I found was by lucasSK. I looked through that but it looked more like definitions of things in finalsun instead of.."you should do this first followed by this etc.."
      Does anyone know of a more step by step guide?
      Also, is there a way to start off with a preexisting map like firestorm and edit that map specifically?
      Lastly, should do I need to download any other files besides finalsun?
      Thank you for any help y'all can give to point me in the right direction.
    • By Jthe420
      i made a new house called it "militia"....details aside when i start a skermish with it i dont get the multiplayer units?
      no mcv no nothing...
      i already placed the new house as the 3rd owner of such things and it all even shows up in the finalsun editor.
      still no mcv...
      anything im missing?
    • By Jthe420
      what do i do to take art from red alert and put it into tiberian sun to use for custom units buildings terrain or etc?
      trying to do some pretty simple modding thats turning out to not be so simple...
      thanks in advance.
    • By Jthe420
    • By Jthe420
      question on how to add the terrain from tiberian sun to red alert....i know how to make "custom units" well...basically from that youtube video thatll pop up when you ask the question "final sun custom units" my problem is that id like to get into red alert 2... (3 was too cartoony) but its too damn slow and the terrain is just terrible to the eyes. it dont flow the same. tiberian suns tiles would blend together and have like a mesh between two tiles (their grass was weird and bushy but it flowed good)
      ra2 is very high contrast colors...its off putting to say the least....
      other than that i could settlle for a way to add red alert units and such to tiberian sun....(im trying to make a new "civilian" or "mob" faction and could use all the extra units and buildings anways...the OS SHP builder and etc is hard to find a realistic tutorial on)....
      im really interested in the tiles tho....that seems like the easiest thing to do.