CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amph

Core Defender...

hi, how to build this for fun on skirmish, what i need to change on the firestorm.ini?

• Confused 1
  • Check 1

Open FIrestorm.ini (recommentd using notepad) 

Search: [DEFENDER]

Change: Owner=Civilian to Owner=GDI,Nod if you want your Core Defender to be build on both Factions.

Thats should be all.

(If it still doesnt appear on your War Factory after new changes try include function Prerequisite=PROC whitch means the specific unit has to be built after you have Refinery build)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By bk57
      Finnaly learned to use SHP. editor and after cople of days of hard work made some new skins for Tiberian Sun
      They could be used on cncnet even after modifying files you will still be able to play multiplayer

Download: GDI sidec01.mix - Nod sidec02.mix
      Put them in "...TiberianSun_Online\MIX\put_here" replace "sidec01.mix" and "sidec02.mix".
      Backup files before in case you change your mind to use old ones after again. Enjoy!
      ____________GDI____________

___________Nod___________

Note: I found sample templates online all I had to do was photoshop for some time.
    • By default user
      Hi everyone,
      I know there several posts out there on Virtual Machine LAN networking, but I haven't come across any referencing VMware ESXi.  Was hoping I could start one.
      Here's what I'm trying to do...
      I have a ESXi host running vSphere 6.5.  On it are several VM guests running Windows 10 (build 1903).  All VMs are using VMNET3 virtual NICS, w/8GB RAM, and quad core vprocs.
      I'm having a heckuva time getting LAN networking to run for any CNC game (Dune 2000, TD, TS, RA - doesn't matter, symptoms are the same).
      On the VM, all games install successfully using the latest builds.  All will run without error too.  
      On the example below, I'm running Dune 2000.  As you can see in 'screenshot 1', it does not allow me to join or create a new game.  What's interesting is that the IRC client does not appear to load despite being previously installed.   The Windows firewall is turned off.

Now, by contrast, on a regular laptop - the same game installer will allow me to create a new game or join an existing one.
      I welcome your thoughts.

• By Divatox
      A little help, im trying to do this situation:
      A have 2 bases for the AI, NOD1 and NOD BASE
      After i destroy 3 power plants, 1 obelisk of light will supercharge and explode. (in NOD1)
      On final sun how can i make this happen?
    • By Stukade
      I read the post about the "Esc button bug" but it wasn´t helping me.

When i press by mistake "Esc" in a game the menue pops up and the mouse is missing. So i have no chance than killing the game by Ctrl+Alt+Del (whats often kills the game for others).
      - Tiberium Sun
      -Win10
      Are the "Renderer" settings the reason? I´m using "automatic".
    • By [email protected]
      Want to change the units colours to GDI or Nod palettes but i can't find a way to in XCC Mixer and SHP Builder only seems to have RA2 stuff so i don't know. Is there anyway to do this, i just want to have accurate campaign unit colours.