Sound Problem.

So anyone know how to fix the annoying crackling / popping sound from when the money is increasing or decreasing. Really want toplay this game again but it will drive me insane if i listen to pop, pop, pop all the time.

All the sound files in the game are played as wav files, there must be a problem with your computers audio settings in general, try another output device or try another sound card driver or disable any equalizer (if you have any installed) - actually it is not a problem of the game, its related to the wave sequence and how your software/hardware is handling the sequence

No ide what is going on but still pops but now it's more... dull? Muted? Seems to change with the pitch. Can easily ignore it so big thanks. It's odd that it's only that sound. Nothing else. It's not a constent pop either just at the start and then random when the cash goes in or out. Big thanks tho since i barly hear it now.

Just go to settings (in game) and adjust your audio settings one of those will remove any voices and money sounds other will disable music etc... just choose yours.