Jump to content

Zaptagious

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zaptagious

  1. I'm trying to set up a trigger loop that activates a set of triggers (spawning civilians) as long as a player owns a certain structure (Psychic Beacon), then becomes disabled if the player loses the building, and gets reactivated again if they player builds a new Psychic Beacon and so on. The problem is the Event 19: [Built Building Type] only ever seems to be able to fire once per scenario, and all the other related "House owns" events trigger as soon as the player clicks on the cameo in the sidebar, not placing it on the map. Does anyone know a solution to this? Edit: Nevermind, I figured out the Building Exists trigger event works
  2. Crash is related to rendering, can you please check if there are any compatibility modes enabled for ra95.exe, if that's the case, disable all of them. Thanks, that did it!
  3. Hi, I have a problem with Red Alert. When I use the launcher by FunkyFr3sh (https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/1165-how-to-install-red-alert-1-on-windows-xp-vista-7-8-10-linux-mac-32-64bit/) no matter the settings i put in the game will just crash at start saying "Command & Conquer: Red Alert just crashed! A crash dump file with the name 'ra95crash.dmp' has been saved. Give it to Iran for debugging, thanks." I uploaded the file here: https://ufile.io/xf6ps I'm using the C&C Ultimate Collection Origin version. I've tried both methods of patching current installation and install it fresh through the launcher thingy. No workie. Would be appreciative for help.
×
×
  • Create New...