C&C crashes immediately after online game loads

Squ1sh86

Question

Hi guys

I have been trying to solve this one for 6-months. As soon as an online game loads it we disconnect. Offline works fine. Online lobby works fine. A game will load and 5seconds later d/c every time. I have tried uninstall-reinstall. I downloaded Tiberian sun and same happens online. I am almost certain it is to do with a windows 10 update. Work laptop so cant undo :(

Anyone help at all?

Thanks

4 answers to this question

On 4/6/2022 at 10:49 PM, Squ1sh86 said:

Hi guys

I have been trying to solve this one for 6-months. As soon as an online game loads it we disconnect. Offline works fine. Online lobby works fine. A game will load and 5seconds later d/c every time. I have tried uninstall-reinstall. I downloaded Tiberian sun and same happens online. I am almost certain it is to do with a windows 10 update. Work laptop so cant undo :(

Anyone help at all?

Thanks

bro try to use windows 7 and if your problem does not solve its a virus because virus has soo many types and one of type is this like is malfunctions when a load or power is applied to the system.

Solution try to format the hard drive without installing a new window then install the new window and install a paid anti virus software my website was also affected so I did the same.

Edited by Beta Girl
I want to solve this person's problem he is sad

On 4/19/2022 at 8:55 AM, Beta Girl said:

bro try to use windows 7 and if your problem does not solve its a virus because virus has soo many types and one of type is this like is malfunctions when a load or power is applied to the system.

Solution try to format the hard drive without installing a new window then install the new window and install a paid anti virus software my website was also affected so I did the same.

Please do not do this until an absolute last resort..... There are many other good reasons why the issue might be happening before this. THIS is very very very far down on that list of reasons.