cncnet Client can't Update

Ellroy

Hello together

I've got a problem to start red alert Multiplayer. When i start "Red Alert CnCNet.exe" exe updateprozess doesn't get connection. (Update failed... Please check your connection, Anti-Virus and Firewall settings! An exeception accured during a WebClient request.) Now i press OK and Play with the older version. Now i get the message  to give the LOg File to FunkyFr3sh. ?

This is what the Log writes:

[2022/06/25] 20:01:24 Unhandled[Ellro!uwsJig](Windows 0/ra/Deutsch/Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0/1/#cncnet/1.40 02/2.0.50727.9157 SP2/50)
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Unrecognized configuration section system.serviceModel. (C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\machine.config line 146)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.EnsureInit(String configKey)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.PrepareConfigSystem()
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.PrivilegedConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
   at System.Net.Configuration.SettingsSectionInternal.get_Section()
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InitializeSockets()
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket..ctor(AddressFamily addressFamily, SocketType socketType, ProtocolType protocolType)
   at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.initialize()
   at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(AddressFamily family)
   at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor()
   at ‎‮‪‪‪‮‭‮‍‏‎‌‍‌‏‍‭‮‮.‮‍‍‪‍‍‪‪‍‎‫‭‮‪‌‭‏‌‬‏‮‮()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Maybe someone can help me?

(btw. i closed my Firewall and Anti Virus and got a very good connection to the Internet. My OS is Win11)

2022-6-25_22-01-24.txt