problem with starting the game on windows 7

CABAL_Gaming

i have  a problem. i have  a physical copy of the game with the discs, the install process goes well but whenever i try to run it, it does not boot up.
i tryed messing with the compatibility and running as admin, but nothing works.
help!

also i don't trust download links cuz you know, viruses and stuff so i want to be sure that the thing im gonna download is safe

Edited by CABAL_Gaming
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, CABAL_Gaming said:

i have  a problem. i have  a physical copy of the game with the discs, the install process goes well but whenever i try to run it, it does not boot up.
i tryed messing with the compatibility and running as admin, but nothing works.
help!

also i don't trust download links cuz you know, viruses and stuff so i want to be sure that the thing im gonna download is safe

Did you really had so bad experience with viruses and you PC completely being shut down or blocked so you can't even restore windows from video game download links? Cncnet has secure download links and what's good about this Client we don't have any cheaters where you have on original game on westwood servers and bugs like unlimited firewall for GDI with doesn't have on cncnet with bug fixes.

Most new mods for TS comes with firewall alerts saying it has "virus" althought there's none when you are on the developer side and know the code you have. Games doesn't have any malware as far as I know especially for TS. If you still feel the way you do it's fine but I'd suggest you get a TS for cncnet download link for your windows/Linux/Mac. It's safe. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2022 at 10:21 AM, AquaRed said:

Did you really had so bad experience with viruses and you PC completely being shut down or blocked so you can't even restore windows from video game download links? Cncnet has secure download links and what's good about this Client we don't have any cheaters where you have on original game on westwood servers and bugs like unlimited firewall for GDI with doesn't have on cncnet with bug fixes.

Most new mods for TS comes with firewall alerts saying it has "virus" althought there's none when you are on the developer side and know the code you have. Games doesn't have any malware as far as I know especially for TS. If you still feel the way you do it's fine but I'd suggest you get a TS for cncnet download link for your windows/Linux/Mac. It's safe. 

no it is just that i very much value security, but thank you anyway

• Check 1