health bars

DR_DOOM

Hi, So i've recently started playing TS again and I'm having some difficulty with the health bars on units. I find they are too small to read unless im sitting uncomfortably close to the monitor. I don't remember having this issue before or maybe I just need glasses now, hmm. Either way, is there anything that can be done about this?

I'm including a photo to show the difference in hp readability between buildings and units. I'm not saying unit health bars should be the same size as buildings but IMO they should be 2-3x taller since currently they're kinda a 1 dimensional object.

IMG_20230617_053649.jpg

23 hours ago, DR_DOOM said:

Hi, So i've recently started playing TS again and I'm having some difficulty with the health bars on units. I find they are too small to read unless im sitting uncomfortably close to the monitor. I don't remember having this issue before or maybe I just need glasses now, hmm. Either way, is there anything that can be done about this?

I'm including a photo to show the difference in hp readability between buildings and units. I'm not saying unit health bars should be the same size as buildings but IMO they should be 2-3x taller since currently they're kinda a 1 dimensional object.

IMG_20230617_053649.jpg

You need glasses or use smaller screen. 
There's 2 way to change the health bars for units: 
- give all thous units IsDefender=yes from rules.ini (there should be more details included from my side)
- edit SHP file for yourself. This still makes you legit to play online even you have different/modified file compatibility.
Briefly explaining the solutions you might be looking for.