Caseal, I never knew you were Stefor all along. ;*(

SoftLadSTEJ

My childhood is ruined now. ;*( But intriguingly enough, you do look like I could imagine Stefan Van Der List would look if he started going bald!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*D So are you ever going to post videos telling us how to beat players the calliber of DachSchaf????????!!!!!!!! ;*D And on a side note, is Sxarborg ever going to come back to TS, or has his wife still got him under the thumb for like 10 years non-stop?????????

My childhood is ruined now. ;*( But intriguingly enough, you do look like I could imagine Stefan Van Der List would look if he started going bald!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*D So are you ever going to post videos telling us how to beat players the calliber of DachSchaf????????!!!!!!!! ;*D And on a side note, is Sxarborg ever going to come back to TS, or has his wife still got him under the thumb for like 10 years non-stop?????????

Happy?

LIKE A ROOM WITHOUT A ROOF, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this site let you change your name????/!!!!!!!!!!! I still think you were always Stefor, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*P I bet you still froth at the mouth at the thought of Kanxexx's hambers!!!!!!!!! ;*P