Map Editor Errors Part II

Deliberator

So yeah I deleted all of the TeamTypes and Triggers from my map "Ultimate Defense 4 Player Official..." and created new ones to see if anything changed.  Nope...  Here's a list of all of the errors I received while working and updating the on the map (4/20/2018):

0x00532ea3

0x00532f3f

0x0051d7bb

0x0055c008

0x00590103

0x0055bf96

0x00532f26

Is there a web page that has a list and details of all the errors?

At this point I don't know what to do...  These crashes usually (and randomly) occur at the very beginning of the game.  I guess it's just buggy.  I made sure there are less than 80 triggers and that there are no typos on TeamTypes and Trigger.  Some triggers are constants but I made sure to have another trigger that would destroy it.

I tested the map out with a couple random players.  Even though the game only lasted like 5 minutes before it crashed on the 3rd or 4th trigger... Its seems like they really enjoy it.  Hopefully this problem can be figured out...

I attached the new version of the map in case anybody wants to check it out:

Thanks,

Delib

UltDef2Sage.ini

Edited by Deliberator
(4/20/2018) Updated map to version 1.1.6. Also receiving new errors.

FINAL UPDATE (4/20/2018):

I didn't want to create another thread about my map since I haven't received a reply to this one...  Hopefully somebody sees these messages:

I think the reason why I'm receiving all of these errors is because there is too much information for the game to process.  Although I have less than 70 triggers, most of the triggers have 2 actions that reinforces a team.  On top of that, I added and edited some information in the Text to change the variables of some units, infantry, buildings, boats, helicopters, etc.  Then on top of that, there are pre-existing units and buildings (such as tanks, rifle men, generals, gap generators, bio-research lab, overlay, etc...) when the players start the game.

I realized that every time I add a minor change to the map (let's say delete a building on the map or change a variable on the Text or delete a trigger) and test the map out, it would crash on a different trigger.  Though, I still receive the same error codes:

0x0055bf96

0x00532f26

0x00532ea3

0x00532f3f

0x0051d7bb

0x0055c008

0x00590103

0x004d5e06 (someone made their own version of my map, the only change they made was adding crates and more gold overlay)

During the games, sometimes the computer/AI doesn't reinforce the teams correctly and at other times it doesn't reinforce the teams at all...  I made sure that both the TeamTypes and Triggers are correct.

Can anyone here tell me what all of these errors are about?

Thanks for any help I can receive from the community!

- Delib

The attachment below is the same as the one on the first comment.

UltDef2Sage.ini