Missing ordinal 19 in WSOCK.DLL

Dušan Xmetov

OK, I just installed W2K on my comp, becaus XP was buggy, Vista even more, 7 wwas too slow, Linux didn't play Super Robotnik Land 1.1, so i installed W2K with all updates and i am Really happy with it!!! However! I installed TFD, applyed all patches and fixes, everything works perfect, except Red Alert CNCNet. When i press the 'Network' or 'Internet' tab, it shows something about a missing ordinal in WSOCK.DLL. Can someone help me with my problem?

Sorry, but the Support of Windows 2000 was finished in Jully 2010.

But, i've already used Windows 2K and i had no problems with it. Even for running CnCNet. If you are with troubles with Windows WSOCK32, i can upload the Windows XP WSOCK for you, just put that on C&C95 folder. Just remember, if you want to do that for Red Alert and TS, you will need HEX-Edit the game for make it run the CnCNet Wsock32.dll from another name, like wsockne.dll

I've attached the Windows WSOCK32.dll

[edit]

You also can use nLite to tweak your Windows 2000 and XP, like, I have 3 Windows CD-ROM, 1 Original untouched, 1 Tweaked for news PCs and one Tweaked for Old pcs, like the copy i used into my Cirix 250mhz machine and my k6-2 Notebook of my father. http://www.nliteos.com/

XP_wsock32.zip

Lol, i mean the CNCNET wsock.dll, And i know nLite good, that's how i got my sata drivers on the CD (I don't have floppies, and don't know where to buy)

Well, the only thing i think you can do now is Finding a KernelExdender for Windows 2000 or Recompiling the cncnet WSOCK32 dll.

Well, look at This: http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/120936-kdw-fcwin2k/

Btw, you should make a accont on MSFN, they have a cool stuff for those olds Operational Systems, like Windows 98SE KernelEX.