Icon maker and design

Jacob Foerster

I have decided to upload a zip file containing all you need to make an icon for a couple C&C games.

Enjoy!

SHP.zip

I have recently gathered and placed several examples in a folder with several different icons and cameos for red alert 1 and some for tiberium dawn: 

Collection of example and tutorial shp's.zip

Edited by Jacob Foerster
Quick Update
  • Thanks 1

On 4/25/2020 at 1:43 PM, tolist85 said:

Can we use shp editor for Ra 1 cameo or Ra 1 shp files? Do you know about Engine File Converter how to use? I want to make cameo and building and vehicles shp. Can you help me?  

You can absolutely use shp editor for Ra cameo and shp files. If you want to use the xcc mixer to extract some of the shp files in the mix files, you can open those with the shp program. You might not be able to save all of them directly as a .shp and it will sometimes only say "save as type: All files" and it will be saved as a .file extension. It is still an shp file and open it with the shp editor and you will be able to use them. There is also a help tool in the program with tutorials and stuff to explain the different kind of tools available at your disposal. 

If you have any more questions or need anymore help please do not hesitate to ask me. I am more than happy to help you as I have learned to use this program myself and enough that I can confidently say that I feel comfortable enough to give advice and/or help with this application.

Good day to you sir and stay safe from COVID19.

On 4/25/2020 at 1:43 PM, tolist85 said:

Can we use shp editor for Ra 1 cameo or Ra 1 shp files? Do you know about Engine File Converter how to use? I want to make cameo and building and vehicles shp. Can you help me?  

I did a quick update on the post and uploaded sever different shp files that can be used as an example, tutorial, to be remastered or to serve as inspiration for your own ideas. Idk if it would help you but wanted to let you know in case you didn't see the new downloadable zip file.

10 hours ago, Jacob Foerster said:

I did a quick update on the post and uploaded sever different shp files that can be used as an example, tutorial, to be remastered or to serve as inspiration for your own ideas. Idk if it would help you but wanted to let you know in case you didn't see the new downloadable zip file.

Tnx for share! but I couldn't find tutorial file. I see only shp files.  I send a video to see where I made a mistake.

On 4/29/2020 at 4:20 AM, tolist85 said:

Tnx for share! but I couldn't find tutorial file. I see only shp files.  I send a video to see where I made a mistake.

no problem but you just need click the help button. its on the little task bar on top. I am pretty sure it is the last little icon on that bar.

• 1 year later...