Ra2 QM matches freeze w certain opponents

deGen

Question

Hello, I've had issues recently with my game freezing vs certain players in Ra2 QM's. I have to close the game via task manager. I beat one guy, game didn't freeze, then next match faced the same opponent where the game was laggy and screen froze. It happened right as I sold MCV. Is this cheating or something wrong with the game on my end? Seems to be cheating as it's only happened with 2 specific players. 

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks. 

2 answers to this question

17 hours ago, deGen said:

Hello, I've had issues recently with my game freezing vs certain players in Ra2 QM's. I have to close the game via task manager. I beat one guy, game didn't freeze, then next match faced the same opponent where the game was laggy and screen froze. It happened right as I sold MCV. Is this cheating or something wrong with the game on my end? Seems to be cheating as it's only happened with 2 specific players. 

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks. 

I would check your Skirmish games a few times to make sure they play fine and are fast.  See below faq

On 1/5/2024 at 10:46 AM, Grant said:

I would check your Skirmish games a few times to make sure they play fine and are fast.  See below faq

Yea, I never have this issue in ffg's. Only QM's, which is why I suspect these people are cheating.