Brutal AI Tiberian Sun

CabalCore

Hello guys, I'm trying to make it where the AI is extremely difficult to beat, I'm talking about where the AI is just as brutal as the ones on C&C 3, where it has near endless amounts of funds and continues to attack you. I don't know where I saw it, but someone asked the same type of question, but it was for RA2, I know is has to do with editing the rules file, but I don't know which parts of it to edit, so I wanted to know in full detail which parts I have to edit in order to get this working.

Even at it's hardest, AI was pretty easy, however, I used to have a modified rules.ini that made it where the AI attacked almost non-stop and gained near endless amounts of money, not only that but it was also capable of more advanced tactics, but not to long ago I had deleted this information along with the ini file, so I don't remember how to do it, but I do remember some of the information about how to do it from where someone attempted this in RA2;

PowerSurplus=150 ; Improves defense

AISafeDistance=25 ; Improves offense

TeamDelays=200,250,350 ; Improves offense

MinimumAIDefensiveTeams=5,4,3 ; Improves defense

MaximumAIDefensiveTeams=7,6,5 ; Improves defense

MultiplayerAICM=

AIVirtualPurifiers=

I know that there is more to the code on how to do it, but no I didn't use DCoders AI editor or anything like that to modify the AI, I simply modified the rules.ini and it made the AI brutal.

• 2 months later...