Rescue Tratos

Mar

I'm trying to complete the rescue tratos mission and I'm stuck, the bridge is out.

I'm playing hard and I didn't destroy the array so gave a timer.  When I get to the bridge after destroying the nod forward base the bridge is out and I can't get to the prison.  I first captured the tank to destroy the laser, no bridge.  Then I thought the biggie that drives away might destroy the bridge so a captured that one, no bridge.  I restarted the mission,  no bridge. 

This socks.  I looked up walk through and they all act as if the bridge is always there.

Any ideas?

20240615_183844.jpg

Edited by Mar
Added image.

I just figured it out.  There's an alternate path to the prison when the radar array is intact.

After playing this game for many years I can still find something new, way to go EA!

1 minute ago, Mar said:

Eu acabei de descobrir. Há um caminho alternativo para a prisão quando o radar está intacto.

Depois de jogar este jogo por muitos anos, ainda posso encontrar algo novo, muito bem, EA!

My brother, I don't know if you'll understand because I speak Portuguese, but just put the engineer inside the little white house on the bridge, he'll rebuild the bridge