How i can fix the lag.

RedSigma

I hav an 6mb internet speed and i am experiencing sttutering in yuri revenge cnc. I tried skirmish and there is no lag or stuttering. Also i tried using ddraw.dll and the cnc lag is still there. Sometimes i get "other system not responding".

I hav tried to port forward and firewalled port 6667 both udp and tcp and I still hav lag on cncnet. I also used the graphic patch and videobackrender options from cnc net settings and still nothing.

And i discovered a strange bug. Is cncnet Client Settings should look like this.I hav installed it and it shows like this from the begging.

bugclientsettings.png.11d288cb555a76b7fae92d10b0328cd3.png

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

• What operating system are you running?
  • Have you tried a skirmish game (with toggling videobackbuffer) to see if there is a complete difference?

What's your location? UK, USA?

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

• What operating system are you running?
  • Have you tried a skirmish game (with toggling videobackbuffer) to see if there is a complete difference?

What's your location? UK, USA?

Processor: 1.60 ghz

System type: 32 bit

Ram: 2gb

Videocard: GMA X3100

I hav tried skirmish with videobackbuffer on from cnc settings and the the game was smooth even the sidebar loaded much faster no short pauses. Also when i enable "Allow VRAM sidebar" im not connecting at all. I get time out or other system not respondig. Also i get other system not responding randomly on 6-8 matches.

My location: Europe, Romania

Is there an antivirus and/or firewall blocking game.dat, and/or the cncnet client?

I use Microsoft Security Essentials and it doesnt hav any quarantine or complex stuff but i added teh game folder to exceptions list. I hav disabled the firewall and its still lagging. i firewalled game.dat and every .exe file and cncnet client too and still lags. I even port forwared ports: 6667, 8054, 9001 udp only and is still lagging.

Its the same as the old one wich i used but now that i used along with ddwrapper is some sort different.Its less laggy and survival maps dont crash anymore.But now i hav some stutters.So instead of lagging now im stuttering. Im stuttering even in 1vs1 maps but its better cuz in the past i lagged there so now its better stuttering than lag. Any other solutions, i dont rlly want to fix all the lag or stuttering (now)  but only for a playable game cuz sometimes stutters take from 5 to 10 seconds.