Testers please try our new update!

Guest neogrant

Yuri's Revenge Testers!

We've made an application to test pending updates.  Simply download and run the CnCNetTeters.exe in your game directory.

Click Get Updates, once its finished, click the button Launch CnCNet!

Download here

Note, unless there are other testers online with you, you will be alone in the lobby. Please report any bugs, make sure games work, make sure custom maps transfer/download. Of course if there are Kaboom messages, please report them here with your upload log.

--

To return to normal, simply run your normal shortcut/ CnCNetClientYR.exe and it will remove the test updates.

Yuri's Revenge Testers!

We've made an application to test pending updates.  Simply download and run the CnCNetTeters.exe in your game directory.

Download here

Note, unless there are other testers online with you, you will be alone in the lobby. Please report any bugs, make sure games work, make sure custom maps transfer/download. Of course if there are Kaboom messages, please report them here with your upload log.

--

To return to normal, simply run your normal shortcut/ CnCNetClientYR.exe and it will remove the test updates.

I hav updated my client via get updates button but i keep getting those 2 message and the violet one keeps sapmming not only one time.

I tried press get updates again but nothing happens

updatebug.png.80b603bf393f7f04cbb221034ebd9f93.png

Yuri's Revenge Testers!

Download here

--

I hav updated my client via get updates button but i keep getting those 2 message and the violet one keeps sapmming not only one time.

I tried press get updates again but nothing happens

Yeah that's normal, its just a bot ignore that.

New update broke the lobby menu also where is the map change button.

Also my resolution is 1024x768

Thanks for reporting this. Do custom maps work? Any crashes yet?

The test version didn't crash or kaboomed but i had an error when i first started cnc normal not the test version.I dont remember exactly something like error code 2. It only happened one time then restarted cnc again and it worked normal. I also started again the test version then switch to the normal one to see if the error came again but it didn't.

I attached the log file maybe you can find the error there i dont know other details cuz the error didn't happened again.

cncnetclientlog.rar

Also i dont know if custom maps work cuz i cant see the change map button. Maybe its because i played using AI. If its true then i cant change the map when i play alone with Ai

Yeah that will be a DPI issue, Rampastring is aware of this bug. Can you see if settings your windows DPI setting to 100% fixes that issue or not?

Also i dont know if custom maps work cuz i cant see the change map button. Maybe its because i played using AI. If its true then i cant change the map when i play alone with Ai

Yeah that will be a DPI issue, Rampastring is aware of this bug. Can you see if settings your windows DPI setting to 100% fixes that issue or not?

Its already on 100%

Running this and everything seems to be working fine, have yet to test against another player though.

One small problem is: at the top of the lobby the number of players online runs across the drop down menu where you can select different games.

Also i would suggest having build off ally and persistent lobby checked as standard when creating a game.

Running this and everything seems to be working fine, have yet to test against another player though.

One small problem is: at the top of the lobby the number of players online runs across the drop down menu where you can select different games.

Also i would suggest having build off ally and persistent lobby checked as standard when creating a game.

This is exactly the problem wich i hav too. The bottom part of the lobby wich has the ready/launch game button and the lock and persistent chat is out of range.

Actually, your problem sounds a bit different. I can see the ready/launch game button and persistent perfectly.

My issue is only a small one. In the chat lobby, not when creating a game/joining a game room. Just at the top where it says '100 people online' or w/e the last few letters go across the game drop down menu (but is still readable).

• 3 weeks later...

Updater broke. "Get Updates" button no longer works i press it and nothing happens and sometimes the whole app frezze and i need to end process.

Yep the test updates were wiped temporarily while a new update was added, they'll be added back soon.