Bridges are indestructable now? SOLVED

Eisengeist

UPDATE:  Figured out that Capture the flag mode makes bridges indestructible and I had left that set for a long time while testing map mods in offline skirmish.

I was testing some maps and I can't destroy bridges anymore.  I looked into spawn.xdp and spawnam.xdp and I haven't noticed any setting relating to it, except bridgestrength still at its default 1000.  But I can't even C4 them with Tanya anymore.

Also some time ago when I could destroy them, particularly noticeable with C4, the section of bridge would just disappear or change to ruins instantly with no explosive or screen shake or anything.  Is that a CNCNet change/mod of the exe for multiplayer stability?

Also is there any reason an AI player with no power plants would still have a functional gap generator and AA guns?

Playing the same standard maps in the same installation through regular RA's skirmish mode, I can destroy bridges.  But online through CNCnet on the same installation I can't and can't even target them with Tanya's C4.  It's been like this for well over a week.

UPDATE:  Figured out that Capture the flag mode makes bridges indestructible and I had left that set for a long time while testing map mods in offline skirmish.