Error during installation.

xphylum

Question

Windows 7 32-bit

3 GB of ram

Well one day I decided to play Red Alert 2 using CnCNet, but a message popped up telling me this - "CnCNetYRLauncher.exe not found. Please visit cnc-comm.com/community for support.

Well you might say "check for updates and do the 'repair game' option on Origin, then try again." (since I got it from Origin)

That didn't work either, I did install a new RA2 Update on Origin and I did do the repair game option. So I decided to try and install CnCNet for Yuri's Revenge again so maybe it will fix itself. Nope didn't work either, so I tried my last option I could think of, try launching RA2 and testing it without using CnCNet. It worked, plus I tried a skirmish map too, it was fun.

But of course the only problem here is I can't play with CnCNet / Online now. Does anyone know a fix?

Well now there's a new problem, I can't get CnCNet for it again because during the installation it gives me an error - "C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert II\CnCNetYRLauncher.exe

An error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory:

MoveFile failed; code 2.

The system cannot find the file specified.

Click Retry to try again, Ignore to skip this file (not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation."

So, i'm fucked basically? Also I reinstalled RA2 from Origin too, and tried again, didn't work.

1 answer to this question