Alpaca Survival Maps: SKYNET and Skynet reloaded

Alpaca

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, don't get me wrong, but that map is build in 10 minutes ? Comon man if you want that people will come back and play this map, then you need to put way more effort in creating a NICE and inviting map. Cliffs,hills,rivers,terrain. All i see is that you rushed the map-making, with a 10x10 grass tile LOL.

These kind of survival maps are really boring due to lack of nice terrain and smart Ai. You try to compensate that by adding fancy stuff like nuclear missle, iron curtain, unlimited money etc. Whats the fun in playing if you have everything you need??????

TIP:

-Take your time with creating a map. See the official maps and get you're inspiration out of it.

-Let go of all the newbii stuff like superweapons,unlimited money, spy sat. You don't need that.

-Instead of reinforcing by chrono use the #80. It will not mass lag like the crono does.

-Make the attacks smaller but smarter, i meen 33 prismtanks and 33 flaks LOL?

-Better unit combo. Like: 6deso/3yuri/5flaktrooper.

If you created a good map i can help you with making the Ai "smarter"

Hmm. Lets examine your post. amount of positive comments: 0 amount of negative comments: 784

Answer for my AI help request: 0 Annoying bullsh*t: 234

Im getting positive comments from who can handle map, negative comments from getting rekt noobs.

Without unl money, production speed will be low. I like mass tank battles so unl money will stay.

Re.by.chrono doesnt cause serious lag. Maybe lags a little just few secs during chrono.  What really cause lag? *Connecitons... **-u cant handle waves and AI amounts gets 500+ or ***  u produce like 1000 air units. Its not maps thing its this games phsyics. I completed this map many times witout any lag.

Of course Ill work on maps look, after I able to make AI lot smarter.

What is your pain? Did this stupid ai get rekt u really hard. Most likely. LOL. I dont need your help, I dont need your any bullsh*t.

Hi, don't get me wrong, but that map is build in 10 minutes ? Comon man if you want that people will come back and play this map, then you need to put way more effort in creating a NICE and inviting map. Cliffs,hills,rivers,terrain. All i see is that you rushed the map-making, with a 10x10 grass tile LOL.

These kind of survival maps are really boring due to lack of nice terrain and smart Ai. You try to compensate that by adding fancy stuff like nuclear missle, iron curtain, unlimited money etc. Whats the fun in playing if you have everything you need??????

TIP:

-Take your time with creating a map. See the official maps and get you're inspiration out of it.

-Let go of all the newbii stuff like superweapons,unlimited money, spy sat. You don't need that.

-Instead of reinforcing by chrono use the #80. It will not mass lag like the crono does.

-Make the attacks smaller but smarter, i meen 33 prismtanks and 33 flaks LOL?

-Better unit combo. Like: 6deso/3yuri/5flaktrooper.

If you created a good map i can help you with making the Ai "smarter"

Learn to take feedback.

Didn't meen to flame you.

I even not played the map, i just opened it in final alert 2 to look at it, looked at the teamtypes,team,scripts.

I have made more than 20  survival maps + missions maps so i know where i'am talking about.

Take a look here is 1 of my old mapacks:  http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/182820-red-alert-2-survival-maps-ziip/

I have many more but to lazy to post them.

"Answer for my AI help request"    but what is you're question ?  It's attacking only 1 target is because you told to do it so in the Script :)

If you want to make the ai smarter than you have to dig into the rules.ini file. And make a diffrent script.

Maybe you consider to talk with people a little kindness. Skynet is my first survival map i think not bad as first map. Whatever.

Oh you doing maps for years. Great. So any of them has any creativeness like i did Skynet jokes/humor? Or u just did fancy cliffs n boring waves stuff for years?

See, this is the type of your comments. Its brilliant isnt it?

Learn to take feedback.

Didn't meen to flame you.

I even not played the map, i just opened it in final alert 2 to look at it, looked at the teamtypes,team,scripts.

I have made more than 20  survival maps so i know where i'am talking about.

Take a look here is 1 of my old mapacks:  http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/182820-red-alert-2-survival-maps-ziip/

"Answer for my AI help request"    but what is you're question ?  It's attacking only 1 target is because you told to do it so in the Script :)

If you want to make the ai smarter than you have to dig into the rules.ini file. And make a diffrent script.

I do it for about 4 mounth :) 

There are maps with speacial things in it. Dunno which jokes and humor you talking about. But if you don't need any help good luck  :P

I need help for AI who can write polite or normal, Im just dont asking for help who writes only negatively.

Help thread: http://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=4950.msg39451#msg39451