Running RA2 / YR Windowed?

Chewza

Hey Guys, just recently found the site and a buddy and I are thrilled that we can play RA2 / YR again.

One issue I'm running into is that when we setup a game through the CnCNet Launcher, I can't find a way to launch the game in Windowed mode.

I've got 3 monitors hooked up, and every time I launch the game my resolution on the other screens goes crazy and resets window positions.

I've tried setting the config variables for RA2MD.ini for windowed mode, but it seems every time we launch a game from the launcher it's overwriting those settings.

Is there something I'm missing? I can create a shortcut to the game executables specifying the -win options and that launches the games in windowed mode without issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey Guys, just recently found the site and a buddy and I are thrilled that we can play RA2 / YR again.

One issue I'm running into is that when we setup a game through the CnCNet Launcher, I can't find a way to launch the game in Windowed mode.

I've got 3 monitors hooked up, and every time I launch the game my resolution on the other screens goes crazy and resets window positions.

I've tried setting the config variables for RA2MD.ini for windowed mode, but it seems every time we launch a game from the launcher it's overwriting those settings.

Is there something I'm missing? I can create a shortcut to the game executables specifying the -win options and that launches the games in windowed mode without issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

try setting your resolution to 16 bit then launch the game again