DOWNLOAD LINK FOR RED ALERT 2 is wrong

cosmonaughty

So as I caught wind of this nostalgic series, I knew I had to download all the available Red Alert games.

The problem is the download link is the RED ALERT 2 page downloads YURI'S REVENGE... please fix this as I can't seem to be able to download RA2.

P.S: And thanks for making these awesome games available for free!

So as I caught wind of this nostalgic series, I knew I had to download all the available Red Alert games.

The problem is the download link is the RED ALERT 2 page downloads YURI'S REVENGE... please fix this as I can't seem to be able to download RA2.

P.S: And thanks for making these awesome games available for free!

Hello and welcome,

EA Games have not released Yuri's Revenge as Freeware. You can buy a digital copy of all Command & Conquer games from the EA Origin store or via Electronic Arts on Amazon.

The download links you find on the Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge pages are installers for online, which will detect your existing game installations of RA2 & YR.

Hope this makes sense

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I was also curious about this. I only own RA2, not Yuri's revenge, but it seems all the download links point to the YR installer (file is called CnCNet5_YR_Installer). and when it looks in my C:/Westwood/RA2 folder, it won't install because it can't find YR. Can i please just have the link for regular RA2? Thanks

Heather

Hi,

I was also curious about this. I only own RA2, not Yuri's revenge, but it seems all the download links point to the YR installer (file is called CnCNet5_YR_Installer). and when it looks in my C:/Westwood/RA2 folder, it won't install because it can't find YR. Can i please just have the link for regular RA2? Thanks

Heather

Hello - unfortunately you would need Yuri's Revenge installed to play our RA2 mode.  If it is just RA2 you are after, xwis is available to play ra2 online.