Can't Create Game "Index was out of range"

KevinArista

Hello commander, I'm new here.. I've been trying to create my own game and play it on Red Alert 2 mode (because I don't have Yuri's Revenge). But then whenever I want to create game, this message always pops up :(

Anyone knows how to fix this? Please help. Thank you

errorcncnet.png.e52a960f1a67b6ada77d9f70b3685403.png

Hello commander, I'm new here.. I've been trying to create my own game and play it on Red Alert 2 mode (because I don't have Yuri's Revenge). But then whenever I want to create game, this message always pops up :(

Anyone knows how to fix this? Please help. Thank you

Hello - something doesn't seem quite right. There doesn't seem to be a version number on your client. Could you upload your cncnetclient.log file found in your game directory?

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find one.. I don't have it in my game directory.. What is its extension? ini? mix?

In fact, the first time I installed the client I can't find MPmaps.ini so I downloaded it separately and even create a folder called "INI" manually for it, then I also don't have the tunnel cache thing but I also fixed it by downloading the required file separately. Now I'm stuck with this problem :(

It's funny because I don't have said files in my game directory after I install the cncnet client.. I'm running windows XP btw