i play then it disapears

jordo

Hello there

i play yuris revenge on cnc net then the next day i come to play it i click on the logo on my desktop then it says its been moved and i cant play it again it makes me delete it, whats going on?

iv'e been having this problem on the game Red alert yuris revenge. after i have downloaded and installed the game, i tried it out and it worked but when i wanted to try out online the whole page exited itself. so i wanted to launch the game itself it wouldn't open. So i tried deleting all its files and re-downloading the game from the official website , it wouldn't work. it sent me straight to the installer rather than downloaded and it wont work if i haven't downloaded the game. I NEED HELP PLEASE

Hello there

i play yuris revenge on cnc net then the next day i come to play it i click on the logo on my desktop then it says its been moved and i cant play it again it makes me delete it, whats going on?

Hello sorry for the late reply. Sounds like your antivirus is moving the cncnet files into quarantine. Add an exception to CnCNet and it should then be fine.