can't play with AI

yangyf

Question

My friend and I are using cncnet to play Yuri's Revenge. But we are miserable to find out that every time we try to play a game with AI there is something wrong. The message in the picture below will be popped out. The sentence is "We have something wrong with re-connection" in English. But I do can play against my friend only when the room includes us and there is no Ai in the game. So I could only play two players' game with my friend and any game mode involving 3 or more people will have this bug. We are Chinese so our game is Chinese version and that could bring out the problem. Please help us with this problem. Thank you!

1 answer to this question

My friend and I are using cncnet to play Yuri's Revenge. But we are miserable to find out that every time we try to play a game with AI there is something wrong. The message in the picture below will be popped out. The sentence is "We have something wrong with re-connection" in English. But I do can play against my friend only when the room includes us and there is no Ai in the game. So I could only play two players' game with my friend and any game mode involving 3 or more people will have this bug. We are Chinese so our game is Chinese version and that could bring out the problem. Please help us with this problem. Thank you!

This should be rectified, are you still having this issue? Also try different maps, and ensure you have no trainers/cheats enabled that could cause this behaviour.