Yuri's Revenge campaign

chrish5

Question

So I just got into CNCNet, which is awesome. And the Yuri's Revenge online is really nice, but I don't see access to the campaign through the client. I tried to boot up the base version of YR from C&C: TFD and it loads the menu but the menu buttons are not there. Additionally, I had to load YR by creating a shortcut for the .exe from the actual installation folder, instead of just running it from the TFD menu. I dunno how to fix this or what is wrong....any ideas?

1 answer to this question

So I just got into CNCNet, which is awesome. And the Yuri's Revenge online is really nice, but I don't see access to the campaign through the client. I tried to boot up the base version of YR from C&C: TFD and it loads the menu but the menu buttons are not there. Additionally, I had to load YR by creating a shortcut for the .exe from the actual installation folder, instead of just running it from the TFD menu. I dunno how to fix this or what is wrong....any ideas?

Copy ts-ddraw.dll out of the Resources directory into the main root directory where RA2/YR is installed. This should allow you to play singleplayer via the base version of YR. Don't load up the cncnet client to play single player, its not designed for that. Should use original CD's for that.