loading screen problem

eluno

hello to anyone that can help me,

The problem is when playing online only. In the loading screen before I start the match, instead of showing all the players with their color and faction begin to load, the loading screen gets all black, no sound is heard,  and the bottom menu part of my home screen shows, ie., the windows icon and the time and date along with internet windows that are minimized away. Then after a few seconds, the match begins, but it is still silent until i click on the MCV, at which point the sound returns and the match continues normally.

it was working normal (the loading screen was showing the players load) until this morning 7/15, my display settings have been  in IE-DDraw with the back buffer in video memory box checked the whole time and its been working fine. i cant put it in any other display setting because it wont work(wont be able to play online at all)  otherwise ( i tried it). Since there have been updates recently i think it might be due to updates and stuff since the skirmish, not online, feature(loading screen part) works fine , but im not sure. can anyone help or is anyone having the same thing happen to them?

thanks for your time

hello to anyone that can help me,

The problem is when playing online only. In the loading screen before I start the match, instead of showing all the players with their color and faction begin to load, the loading screen gets all black, no sound is heard,  and the bottom menu part of my home screen shows, ie., the windows icon and the time and date along with internet windows that are minimized away. Then after a few seconds, the match begins, but it is still silent until i click on the MCV, at which point the sound returns and the match continues normally.

it was working normal (the loading screen was showing the players load) until this morning 7/15, my display settings have been  in IE-DDraw with the back buffer in video memory box checked the whole time and its been working fine. i cant put it in any other display setting because it wont work(wont be able to play online at all)  otherwise ( i tried it). Since there have been updates recently i think it might be due to updates and stuff since the skirmish, not online, feature(loading screen part) works fine , but im not sure. can anyone help or is anyone having the same thing happen to them?

thanks for your time

Hello,

Has anything changed on your computer, updates, driver updates? The updates recently wouldn't effect this of what your are describing. Try enabling ts-ddraw and trying that.

Also ensure your video drivers are updated?