The actual cheat situation on CnCnet and is cheat reporting worth it?

Haniu

Hi All,

I am really frustrated today.  :( I logged in Yuris Revenge on Friday evening and played 5 Games.

Unfortunately I had to play with cheaters 4 times. And its not that I am the best player on the world and because I have lost they are cheaters, they used the cheats without any shame.

No, instead one of these Guys "HHH_1" was really pleased to tell me what he is able to "do". I saw in the game that he has more than seven MCV´s and crates were disabled. He hasnt build them in 2 minutes. But he also told me he can choose every nation he wants. He also sent me a youtube link and wanted me to buy this shit via Skype.

I know that CnCnet is for free and that my expectations shouldn´t be too high. I know that cheats first have to created by an Ass.... that CnCnet is able to patch it.

I can also give you the link to the youtube video how the trainer is working he sent me, but i dont think it wont help because you have to pay him to get the hack.

So my questions are: Is there any way to report cheater?

And is it worth it? I mean I have the feeling that if you ban my account than i can just change my name and that´s it.

Really thanks for all the work you have put into the CnCnet.

I will still use it to play against my friends, but the public gaming .... you know.

EDIT: found the link: [removed]

We actively patch cheats but this may have slipped through the net. Were there any other players using this cheat?

To answer your question, absolutely. Always report with evidence and videos, it will help us identify what's going on. We can remove any player from the server who is cheating.

Hi Grant,

I think its a relatively new hack and there will be more people reporting about it soon.

The only name i can say for sure is "HHH_1". It seems he has already changed his name to "..._1".

Is it now correct that the "Cheater" just has to change his name to be able to login again?

And i did not found where to report cheaters. Is there a webform or via forum?

Is it now correct that the "Cheater" just has to change his name to be able to login again?

No, they would not be able to login again.

And i did not found where to report cheaters. Is there a webform or via forum?

Forum is the best place