cncnetclient.dat has Gen: Suspicious Cloud 1 virus when updating to new version

ballterrier

Question

Hi,

I am unable to login to CNC today when updating to new version, it states I cannot login because http://downloads.cncnet.org/updates/yr/cncnetclient.dat has Gen: Suspicious Cloud 1 virus, can some confirm that this is correct, as I am unable to login. I have even tried reinstalling yuri and CNC and still have same problem.

Attached is a copy of cncnetclient log file, but it does not mention virus.

Cheers,

Ballterrier

cncnetclient.log

5 answers to this question

Hi Grant,

No I am using BitDefender, which I turned off but made no difference. I then installed everything in a different folder and now got the following errors:

(1) It says that the cncnetclient.dat has a mismatch after downloading, so does this mean it downloading the wrong file/size,

(2) Other times it saying cannot connect to any server, is there a limit on the number of users that can access servers at one time,

(3) Also comes up with the error "You have tried to many times" and restricts access.

Has anyone checked the CnCNetYRLauncher.exe file is working correctly in regards to cncnetclient.dat when downloading to our pcs.

Regards,

Ballterrier

Hi Grant,

No problem today I was able to successfully login to cnc without any problems, so I do not know what the problem was yesterday. Either someone in Admin fixed the problem or just a hiccup with the cncnetclient.dat file.

I guess this issue can now be closed.

Cheers,

Ballterrier

I'm having the same problem with McAfee, it says it has detected an artemis trojan and I don't know whether I want to just let it bypass the firewall? - Even if it is safe, I don't know how to make it a trusted item on McAfee! there is no option

Try again by relaunching.