Not really a technical question

greengamer

Question

This is not really a technical question but more a suggestion for future updates,I put it here because i didn't know where else to put it.

I recently experienced insults and game bans because of my low experience with C&C (i never played C&C before) and the fact that I really suck at games, I am wondering if you could add difficulty levels for multiplayer, so people could play with players that are on there level and not get constantly banned " for being such a nub lol"

1 answer to this question

This is not really a technical question but more a suggestion for future updates,I put it here because i didn't know where else to put it.

I recently experienced insults and game bans because of my low experience with C&C (i never played C&C before) and the fact that I really suck at games, I am wondering if you could add difficulty levels for multiplayer, so people could play with players that are on there level and not get constantly banned " for being such a nub lol"

Hello - really sorry to hear this. Unfortunately people forget they were also new to the game once upon a time.

It's a good suggestion, and actually in theory a hosted game could also show what skill level the host's want. E.g when creating a game, you could specify it's friendly for all types of player skill, or for high level skill.