Update Stuck?

ChaikaAce

Hello everyone!

I just got Yuri's Revenge back on my laptop and now I'm updating it with CnC YR Online updater.

So the issue is that now it's been stuck at 66% for half an hour now.

It only took me 9 mins to download the entire 1.55GB worth of game and now it's taking me 10 times as line to download 2/3 worth of an update?

I'm not sure what to expect or if I should just give up with this YR online thing.

Thanks in advance for the help!! I appreciate it a lot ;)

(Coming from an old YR lover who has played it for 8 years in childhood, now is excited to get back into the game)

Hello everyone!

I just got Yuri's Revenge back on my laptop and now I'm updating it with CnC YR Online updater.

So the issue is that now it's been stuck at 66% for half an hour now.

It only took me 9 mins to download the entire 1.55GB worth of game and now it's taking me 10 times as line to download 2/3 worth of an update?

I'm not sure what to expect or if I should just give up with this YR online thing.

Thanks in advance for the help!! I appreciate it a lot ;)

(Coming from an old YR lover who has played it for 8 years in childhood, now is excited to get back into the game)

Hello,

Could you please upload client.log and cncnetclient.log files to your reply. They will be in your game directory.

Have you tried rerunning the installer and seeing if the update will re-download?  Other things to check would be a firewall or antivirus blocking the download.