blank white screen when starting client

nft_elliselaop

Question

11 answers to this question

apparently after cncnet client update to this new interface, i cant get into the client and it always blank white screen like this when i start the program but i can hear the soundtrack of RA2 YR when the program runs. can fix this problem ? thx

Do you have a lot of custom maps? Try temporarily renaming the Maps > Custom folder, and then re-running the client.

Failing that, please follow the guidelines in posting for help with the client.

https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=6478.0

apparently after cncnet client update to this new interface, i cant get into the client and it always blank white screen like this when i start the program but i can hear the soundtrack of RA2 YR when the program runs. can fix this problem ? thx

Do you have a lot of custom maps? Try temporarily renaming the Maps > Custom folder, and then re-running the client.

Failing that, please follow the guidelines in posting for help with the client.

https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=6478.0

i already rename that folder like u said but it seems the problem still persist, and im also trying to delete all custom maps and im still encountered the same problem.

It's because you're trying to run the game on a laptop with both integrated (Intel) and dedicated (NVidia / AMD) video cards, and the program is using your dedicated video card to start the client, which for some reason does NOT work.

I solved this problem by launching the client with the integrated graphics card.

It's because you're trying to run the game on a laptop with both integrated (Intel) and dedicated (NVidia / AMD) video cards, and the program is using your dedicated video card to start the client, which for some reason does NOT work.

I solved this problem by launching the client with the integrated graphics card.

before this launcher update, i nvr got any problem with that. and also when i try launching with integrated graphics card from your suggestion it seems the problem still persist. im changing my video cards setting from NVIDIA control panel to integrated and nothing happen

Does anybody have a solution for this problem? I've been getting it everytime I start up YR, I'm using a laptop with dual graphics cards (Nvidia GTX 850M and Intel HD Graphics 4600), and I've set my laptop to use the Nvidia card as the preferred card. How do I set the game to use the integrated graphics card?

I have the same issue bro. You should right click on app and check (execute with graphic processor) and clock on (integrated graphic card) or simply launching nvidia control panel and check apps options. I tried to do this but didn't Work. I have Nvidia 965gtx and hd 530.

Does anybody have a solution for this problem? I've been getting it everytime I start up YR, I'm using a laptop with dual graphics cards (Nvidia GTX 850M and Intel HD Graphics 4600), and I've set my laptop to use the Nvidia card as the preferred card. How do I set the game to use the integrated graphics card?

Ive got the solution. just open your NVidia COntrol panel and set your prefered graphics processor to auto sellect.

Moderator. Solved