CncNet4 Support still on?

Metaridley

That what the title describes... i like the cncnet4 client more for tiberian dawn, because you can play a match with friends and bots ( i know, there dont rly build anything, but it was a cool thing) but i can't anymore connect to the server, is the support dead? i've would need it too for classic RA2, because i can't start the coop missions from it and cncnet5 only supports the YR coop campain maps

That what the title describes... i like the cncnet4 client more for tiberian dawn, because you can play a match with friends and bots ( i know, there dont rly build anything, but it was a cool thing) but i can't anymore connect to the server, is the support dead? i've would need it too for classic RA2, because i can't start the coop missions from it and cncnet5 only supports the YR coop campain maps

CnCNet 4 was dropped a while ago - https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=5870.0

We can look at supporting the RA2 coop campaign maps perhaps. We will have to ask tomsons26 to see if it's possible.