CnCNet on Discord

Grant

• 5 years later...

Hi , yet i've the same problem , it's my first month on discord. i sent email to discord support and they said " If you can contact the server admins, could you ask them to revoke all the bans in their server settings > bans menu even if the Discord Tag isn't on the list? (This can happen accidentally for any number of reasons.)

I just need to join to ask about how to edit red alert 3 weapons and units? in red alert 2 there is file called "rules" for that and in generals zero hour there is ZH.Ini  for that but red alert 3 uprising ... where?

Ashampoo_Snap_2022.06.11_04h11m03s_033_.png

2 hours ago, Watcher said:

Hi , yet i've the same problem , it's my first month on discord. i sent email to discord support and they said " If you can contact the server admins, could you ask them to revoke all the bans in their server settings > bans menu even if the Discord Tag isn't on the list? (This can happen accidentally for any number of reasons.)

I just need to join to ask about how to edit red alert 3 weapons and units? in red alert 2 there is file called "rules" for that and in generals zero hour there is ZH.Ini  for that but red alert 3 uprising ... where?

Ashampoo_Snap_2022.06.11_04h11m03s_033_.png

What exactly is the problem that you're seeing when you click the link?

Watcher NK#9233

my account is new and my computer new thus this is my first time on discord..... idk what's problem...

I just wanted to ask a question about red alert 3 rules.ini file where to find it....that's all

Hi Sir I've checked Discord's support staff again and this their reply, Note " About having old account in te server is not exist, cuz i never had an account on discord before" 

Andrew (Discord)

Jun 12, 2022, 01:05 PDT

Hey Watcher2014se,

Thanks for providing the invite link!

I've checked it in our system and can confirm the link is valid. If it is still showing up as invalid on your end, it's likely that your IP address is banned from the server. Could you ask one of the moderators to clear all bans in Server Settings > Bans? Restart the client afterwards.

Keep in mind that if you have an IP address that was used at any point by a user who was banned, you might be banned because of that. Note that this does not only apply to the computer you are using, but also to your modem/router/ISP.

Also, if you were a member of the server in the past, it is possible that a "ghost" version of your account is still a member. This will prevent you from joining again. Have the mods check their user list to make sure your Discord Tag isn't on it. If it is, and you're not in the server, it could be that you weren't fully kicked originally. Once your "ghost" is kicked, you should be able to join again.

Another option is that a moderation bot has your Discord Tag on its blacklist. You can ask the mods to check each bot's blacklist to ensure that your Discord Tag is not on it.

I hope this information helps, but if you still can't get in, let me know!

Cheers,
Andrew

@Watchertry to accept the invite again. We had someone clean up some obsolete bans on the server. Assuming it is an IP ban, hopefully one of them was the culprit.

I would answer your question here directly, but I simply don't know it. Hopefully someone on the Cncnet Discord can help you.