Ra2 Crashing on Startup

Texan Chap

Question

So I've been able to run Red Alert 2 on my computer after a bit of messing around in its files and all seemed to be well, however after I installed CnCnet for Yuri's Revenge the game would crash every time I tried to start it. Does anyone have a fix for this. If it helps I'm running Windows 10 64 bit and I'm running Red alert 2 off of Origin. Thanks.

2 answers to this question

So I've been able to run Red Alert 2 on my computer after a bit of messing around in its files and all seemed to be well, however after I installed CnCnet for Yuri's Revenge the game would crash every time I tried to start it. Does anyone have a fix for this. If it helps I'm running Windows 10 64 bit and I'm running Red alert 2 off of Origin. Thanks.

Hello,

I'll have to look into this and get back to you and see what's possibly causing RA2 to crash.

Hello,

I'll have to look into this and get back to you and see what's possibly causing RA2 to crash.

Thank you, I appreciate it.