New Community Page Online!

Grant

What was the idea?
The main idea was to give something back to the community. We always get asked if we can feature someones content, but there wasn't an easy and manageable way for us to do this on our website before. So now, any videos we see on YouTube that we give a "like" to, will be featured automatically, pulled straight from our "Liked Videos" and added to our Staff Picks section.

In addition to videos, we've also added an area to highlight other community C&C Facebook pages.  Currently the number of pages displayed initially is 3, it is then randomly cycled on page load. There is also an option to load more pages.

What else will there be on this page?
We're open to suggestions on what else you would like to see on this page, so if you have any ideas please let us know.

How can I get featured?
If you have a C&C Facebook page you would like to be featured, you can PM any of the team and we'll look at adding you to the community page. If we like one of your YouTube videos, we'll simply like it from our account and it will appear on the community page.

When will I see this community page? I don't see anything right now.
Usually it takes a couple of hours for the cache (from the time of this post) to clear before you'll see all of the new changes. (Including the new staff picks section)

https://cncnet.org/community

cncnet-community.png

• Upvote 1

• Grant featured, pinned and unpinned this topic