random team and start

amokk

I got into it with one of the guys today about random team and start. He had a valid point that the teams were not even , and he got harshed three games in a row. (you could change color....to change sides...or games.....that would be easier than screaming at me...you rocket scientist, you!)

He did not seem to remember   my experiences   in the past, all the chaos of shuffling and demanding different teams and spots...OMG and the fighting about it.....I am not suggesting you handle your games any certain way, but I am playing the long game and am enjoying ??? ???, and the order it brings, and the mess it avoids.  That way every time sure helps. psych 101 >> conditioning.  You rabble rouser in my room.....

Edited by amokk
suggest an option
  • Like 1

Change colors.. they the same every time.... 

On 11/22/2019 at 12:59 AM, amokk said:

all the chaos of shuffling and demanding different teams and spots...OMG and the fighting about it.....

it was not hard at all........ so that's why I said this.........and do that.

Edited by amokk

(25) [04:49 AM] <MikePence> you told yesterday in ONE game no engi, but you didnt say for ALL games

every game, every....and no harv bombing...

You Sir, I would expect to have profound respect for the rules, and do you best, accordingly.

You are very fun to play with, and I enjoy having you in my games, most of the time...

Edited by amokk

Let me try very directly, again.

The reason is   >>>>    that it is a standing rule I make for my game..

participation, conditional, on acceptance.!!!!! 

The Quid pro Quo is you eng or harv bomb, you get banned. and I give you grief.

and yes, you do not see something............again, and again..again.again.

I forget you are a government official. 

Here it is in triplicate.

If you ever happen to join my game, whether or not I remind you,  it is no eng, and no harv bombing....

If you ever happen to join my game, whether or not I remind you,  it is no eng, and no harv bombing....

Edited by amokk