PRAY: THE VP WILL JOIN THE REMASTER!

Hungry Mike

The word of KANE, our MESSIAH, is my order. And he told us to play the Remaster, therefore i cant resist, my doubts are vanished; he would never call us to play it just because of his contract... thats GDI PROPAGANDA! :D 

So, pray that you wont face me: The "Butcher" Pence will arrive! And my engineers will be HUNGRIER THAN EVER BEFORE!!!! My Flame tanks will make a nice BBQ for this summer, and all your men will cry, burn and beg for mercy! Do me a favor and make your bases as tasty as possible ;) 

(From 1:26-1:34)

16 minutes ago, Hungry Mike said:

???

This is very REAL fun. But i saw the shit speed in the remaster. So i still wait and think about it.

Please learn the periodic hotkey table. Then you can make comments in this forum. 

Regards

Tiber Shark

Edited by Tiber Shark
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Hungry Mike said:

You talk only smack lol. Crybaby. Too ez for my engies?

Engineers are "easily" blocked by placing buggies between the top of a building and the APC, a turret or tower on top also helps.  Once its defended, you are now at the disadvantage.  

Used along side an attack group is better, but by that time its harder to make them work and less significant anyway. 

You engineer oriented style shows an inferior German tactical fail,  you chose a lower % method. 

Edited by Tiber Shark

Hahaha, you sound so angry :). If its so ez, then fight with me in a best of 3 or 6. Whats your player's name? I will wait. I always enjoy new fresh meat.

You are talking to the elite, and want to give ME tips? Hahahaha, oh jeez.

Edited by Hungry Mike

4 hours ago, Hungry Mike said:

Hahaha, you sound so angry :). If its so ez, then fight with me in a best of 3 or 6. Whats your player's name? I will wait. I always enjoy new fresh meat.

You are talking to the elite, and want to give ME tips? Hahahaha, oh jeez.

I prefer to make love not war

Edited by Tiber Shark