Tiberian Sun Tore Installer Strange Error

GUNSHARK

Grettings.

I have a Lenovo Ideapad S410p with Windows 10 installed which i use for everything. I play Tiberian Sun on it since 2014 using this installer https://cnc-comm.com/tiberian-sun/downloads/the-game/installer without any issues.

The thing is, recently i install a SSD to my laptop, then reinstalling windows 10 on the new drive. but this time the game under the same installer runs very slowly when the game start -> get to the tiberian sun/firestorm selection screen -> choose a mode -> then it stay on gathering inteligence of involved factions (i took 5-10 mins to load a game).

The strange things is that tiberian dawn, red alert,TS_Client_6.05k and Twisted_Insurrection and run fine.

• I tried the TSpatch for Win8/10, CnC-Draw Fix, Minimum and Full instalation of Tore installer but nothing happen.
  • I have Net framework 4.0 (the game asked me to install it) and NVDIA Geforce 376.67 driver (i wanted to instal the latest driver but the installer give the error Can't Find Compatible Graphics Hardware and this is the only compatible driver).

• 4 weeks later...