Supporting CnCNet

Grant

Supporting CnCNet
Commanders, to keep CnCNet operational, donations from our community are crucial.  We're a community run platform and rely on the generosity of the community to ensure our hosting costs are covered.

Full transparency
OpenCollective is a transparent fundraising and money management platform.  This allows CnCNet to receive donations from the community and manage expenses transparently with everyone.

A breakdown of our yearly costs
Domains: $138.15
Hosting, Licenses, Infrastructure: $2410.15
Total Costs: $2548.30

OpenCollective Balance: $118.31 (as of 22/04/2024) 

How to Donate?
If you can, please consider supporting us through our OpenCollective page

Thank you for supporting CnCNet. 💚

2.png

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I went to setup a monthly donation of $25 and Paypal wants a 5%+ fee for every payment, which seems unreasonable. Is there an email address I can send through Paypal as a "Friends and Family" deal, where Paypal won't charge any fee? This would be non-refundable on my end as Paypal has no scam protection, etc... but I don't need that for paying you guys money. 

On 5/30/2024 at 8:58 AM, geardoff said:

I went to setup a monthly donation of $25 and Paypal wants a 5%+ fee for every payment, which seems unreasonable. Is there an email address I can send through Paypal as a "Friends and Family" deal, where Paypal won't charge any fee? This would be non-refundable on my end as Paypal has no scam protection, etc... but I don't need that for paying you guys money. 

Not too sure, you could see if there's other options that suit you via the OpenCollective support. https://docs.opencollective.com/help/financial-contributors/payments

Thank you for considering to help though. Appreciated :)

On 6/7/2024 at 2:15 PM, aWarNoob1 said:

Should have an automated message about donating in the cncnet client lobby.

That one we can't do as it goes against EA modding guidelines